Seeking bondage/bdsm games

tonperlechauve

Jul 28, 2017
Hello,
i need suggestion for good bondage game (i did and loved damsel dash and bondage college).
I'm looking for games where the protagonist is in bondage, where you can fight and the loser gets tied up, where you can be the sub and the dom (being the one in bondage or tie up someone)
(not rpgm game if possible)
Thanks !

BondAid

Jun 9, 2020
A game by Yumekakiya like Crisis in the water their newest but the expensive, also Cat Girl or Silver cat good too Bonds and Didnapper i guess

BondAid

Jun 9, 2020
Also Natamin adventure i think there is a post in Deviantart by Dirkjag or something, he list all of Bondage games he knows

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I'm looking for games where the protagonist is in bondage, where you can fight and the loser gets tied up, where you can be the sub and the dom (being the one in bondage or tie up someone)
You are requesting games that can only occupy the awful spectrum of the eroge. I only know two titles that are barely respectable:
  1. Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality (Difficult counterattack-based combat)
  2. Cinderella Escape 2: Revenge (Dynasty Warrior-style combat)
Everything else isn't even barely respectable:
  1. Didnapper 1.8.1: The best awful game ever. The game has rebooted with every release and every change of version number. I love the premise, but the story does not deliver. The ending is infuriating. RPGM XP game. (Ouch!)
  2. Didnaper 2: Unfinished. Testimony to the fact that even games featuring high-res graphics can be insultingly awful. RPGM MV game.
  3. A Drow's Life: Unfinished; probably will never be finished. The developer has long forgotten what the story was. In every respect, it is an insult to the intelligence. And to make matter worse, the developer does not hold the copyright to the characters or its art. RPGM VX game!
  4. Natamin's Adventure: This game is so bad that makes fun of itself and actively insults the player playing it. RGPM VX game.
Can I recommend you some really good games that do not match your request? Maybe you'll like them.
  1. Project Cappuccino: Features interactive sex with optional BDSM and toys! Has professionally drawn graphics, voice acting, good music, and a logical storyline. Sex partners are all women but the protagonist can choose their own gender.
  2. Elven Conquest 1 and Elven Conquest 2: Both feature interactive sex with mandatory BDSM. Be advised, the protagonist is male. The story is deliberately and humorously illogical.
  3. Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives: A 3D game with sci-fi settings, beautiful locations, diverse opportunities for non-stop sex and bondage, intricate and innovative sex toys, and two consenting sex partners... what more do you want? Well, quite a lot actually.

Last edited:

picasso Lynete

Aug 3, 2022
You are requesting games that can only occupy the awful spectrum of the eroge. I only know two titles that are barely respectable:
  1. Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality (Difficult counterattack-based combat)
  2. Cinderella Escape 2: Revenge (Dynasty Warrior-style combat)
Everything else isn't even barely respectable:
  1. Didnapper 1.8.1: The best awful game ever. The game has rebooted with every release and every change of version number. I love the premise, but the story does not deliver. The ending is infuriating. RPGM XP game. (Ouch!)
  2. Didnaper 2: Unfinished. Testimony to the fact that even games featuring high-res graphics can be insultingly awful. RPGM MV game.
  3. A Drow's Life: Unfinished; probably will never be finished. The developer has long forgotten what the story was. In every respect, it is an insult to the intelligence. And to make matter worse, the developer does not hold the copyright to the characters or its art. RPGM VX game!
  4. Natamin's Adventure: This game is so bad that makes fun of itself and actively insults the player playing it. RGPM VX game.
Can I recommend you some really good games that do not match your request? Maybe you'll like them.
  1. Project Cappuccino: Features interactive sex with optional BDSM and toys! Has professionally drawn graphics, voice acting, good music, and a logical storyline. Sex partners are all women but the protagonist can choose their own gender.
  2. Elven Conquest 1 and Elven Conquest 2: Both feature interactive sex with mandatory BDSM. Be advised, the protagonist is male. The story is deliberately and humorously illogical.
  3. Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives: A 3D game with sci-fi settings, beautiful locations, diverse opportunities for non-stop sex and bondage, intricate and innovative sex toys, and two consenting sex partners... what more do you want? Well, quite a lot actually.
[/QUOTE anyone have save data for the end of chapter 8 natamin, im hard stuck from this