Identify Bondage lolita game

johnoir

Jan 26, 2022
Pls help! I remember a visual novel game style with a loli in a black dress. I played it with a shitty translation. Even the title was a fuckng google translate. The name was something like: "A tale of lolita in black" or something like that

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Strictly adhering to your specifications, it might be a certain title that's found on VNDB and forbidden on f95 due to rule 7 loli content. You can find it on that site by searching for the name you put in quotations. I'm taking precautions talking about it because I don't know if it's allowed even mentioning disallowed content, much less linking it.

But assuming that's not the case and that the game can be found on this site, please provide additional information such as if it's feMC or MC, fetishes, gameplay or not (pure VN with choices, trainer style game, combat), and so on.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'm fairly certain the game you're referring to is Mofuku Lolita Kinbaku Kitan Bishoujo Seidorei Choukyou. This game never had any actual translation patch (it had MTL hooks iirc), so you won't find it here. Even if it had a translation patch, I really doubt it would pass rule 7 anyway, so I can't give you a link either.

But hey, you have the title so you should be all set.