Seeking Bondage MTF/Female Protag games

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
So, TLDR, i purged one of my drives to make space for Destiny 2 and Elden Ring lol. Problem is, i forgot i had moved my F95 collection there and basically lost most of the games i found appealing. So, in light of me being a dumbass and having to make a collection again, do any of y'all got suggestions for games involving bondage with a female protagonist or male to female?

I've already gotten the popular ones like "No Escape" "Hail Dicktator" and that one Jacketfreak game. The basic genre request is Bondage/BDSM but i'll appreciate those with latex or fem-lez/dom content even more. Cheers

Johndoes35

Jul 19, 2021
Did you try recovery program for lost or deleted files same thing happened to me and i recovered 98 percent of my games completely playable

Reactions: Lisan Al-Gaib

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So, TLDR, i purged one of my drives to make space for Destiny 2 and Elden Ring lol. Problem is, i forgot i had moved my F95 collection there and basically lost most of the games i found appealing. So, in light of me being a dumbass and having to make a collection again, do any of y'all got suggestions for games involving bondage with a female protagonist or male to female?

I've already gotten the popular ones like "No Escape" "Hail Dicktator" and that one Jacketfreak game. The basic genre request is Bondage/BDSM but i'll appreciate those with latex or fem-lez/dom content even more. Cheers
I thought Hail Dicktator was a typical maledom game with a male protagonist, how did it come up in your search for female protagonist/femdom?

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
Did you try recovery program for lost or deleted files same thing happened to me and i recovered 98 percent of my games completely playable
It didn't work for me but i managed to get back almost like 95% of the files i had just from manually searching through my browser history lol

Reactions: Johndoes35