Thread Updated: 2019-05-17
Release Date: 2018-11-13
Developer/Publisher: Pink Tea Games
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other Games: , and
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
SWF: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -

BoE_1.JPG BoE_2.JPG BoE_3.JPG Boe_4.JPG BoE_5.JPG

Last edited:

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
To get chatterbox you go into free play then click on her different body parts and exit the ssex menu. I believe it i did it like 5 different places then got it. Its two pairs of underwear.
Worked a treat, thanks for that

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Pink Tea games are always my favorite games. This game was completely disappointing though.

For one thing, it only pretends to be a male protagonist game. You basically play as the female in this. Even the wording makes it clear that you are not the man. It also has a strong focus on one fetish that is completely alien to me, not "allowing" a female to have an orgasm until you say so. I have never understood this at all. There are fetishes I think are gross and some I hate... but this is simply one I do not get. What exactly is the appeal of denying a woman to have an orgasm? It blows my mind that that's a thing.

The dialogue also bothered me.. "shove this up your cunt" ugh.. I just kept rolling my eyes and cringing.

There were other things too, but the point is that this game was just not up to the standard I hold Pink Tea to.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes