2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Black BG.png

Overview:
Bonds of Love is an adult visual novel. You live out your school life in a house with three women, but meet many more, whose relationship to you is for you to decide. You can stick with the default landlady, flattie stuff, or you could be a little bit closer.
Choices matter in this game, but you won’t be locked into your path. Want to push a girl at the start but then be nice to her down the line? You can, and the game will often reflect that change. Now, this isn’t a game that allows you to end up in 10 different iterations depending on your choices, but your choices will make a notable difference, with no right or wrong ‘choices’ such as those where you can bizarrely get a game over.
FEATURES:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Zelathorn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

You should be able to continue from your old saves from 0.3, as long as you don’t use a save from after you were told to save in game. Let me know if you guys have any problems, and I’ll try my best to fix them.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: Hotfix (v1.5)

Patches:

Struggling Student 3-13.jpg Stressed Out 7-2.jpg Secret Job 8-1.jpg After Hours 1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 647914

Overview:
Bonds of Love features you as the protagonist in his last year of high school. You will go to school, see lots of people, and perhaps even get involved with one or several of them. You will learn about them, get close to them, and maybe even help some of them.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-06
Release Date: 2020-05-06
Developer: Zelathorn Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - -

View attachment 647913 View attachment 647915 View attachment 647916 View attachment 647917
Pic 2. Bitch is like what?!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That Overview is definitely a generic one that could be switch and used with god knows how many games on here and it'd be an accurate depiction across them all but i still want to see if this dev atleast tries to do something unique.

I'll try this out and see if the characters interest me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Despite the bashing comments, this isn't a bad game at all. The conversations between the characters are quite funny, the constant picking on each other and joking, instead the MC being some looser who everyone just steps on is quite good. Characterizations are also good so far, they have the usual tropes and yet they are something different. Designs aren't the millions time used assets you can find in every second DAZ game. No engrish. Yep, it's a sandbox, and because of it's a first release feels a bit empty, but there are enough interactions not to make you skip days (except for that one weekend event). Some quests do use the generic tropes like helping with dishes or massage, but how they presented makes it different from the usual routine.

One bug I found is that when I click on the quests in 10.00 and 22.00, it puts me into a bug screen, and if ignore it instead of rollback, it drops me into the main menu.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Being that you can named the relationship to anything you want and its the players choice here, I have added the "incest" tag.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe one of you are a patreon of this dev and can get this info to him/her.

Missing image here: BondsOfLove 2020-05-07 08-03-40-31.jpg

ADD: And this traceback I just got.

Well add another problem. BondsOfLove 2020-05-07 08-12-14-19.jpg

Don't know if I am at the end of content because it does not say so and all quests are done so far.

It says its done for current version of the game for some and comming soon for others, is the coming soon in the game in a few days or is that end of content also?
BondsOfLove 2020-05-07 08-15-25-87.jpg BondsOfLove 2020-05-07 08-15-27-57.jpg

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes