4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so is there any seance with my new sis yet and any eta on an update and any news about patreon i would like to be on your page
For the new added content between versions, please refer to the "Changelog" in the 1st page and also be sure to check the guide (just below the download links) to see how you can unlock content if you're stuck at some point :D

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
For the new added content between versions, please refer to the "Changelog" in the 1st page and also be sure to check the guide (just below the download links) to see how you can unlock content if you're stuck at some point :D
You channel me, but with a little nicer verbiage. Thanks for lending a hand around here.

Cheers!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I want to thank Patreon for delaying the development of this game. I do not know what we would do without you. You are our moral compass.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to playing the new update. I wish Dr Bones could multiply to work faster, but he is only one person and does what he can and wants.

Olá meu amigo!
Uma dica para substituir o patreon:
felipebetane, where did you get your avatar? (fan art or screenshot of a game?) It's cool.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Read backwards a few pages and pay attention to other members signatures. Summertime Saga is pretty good. It has been patched to be Patreon Friendly™ , The lady and girl you live with are your mother and sister, Diane is your aunt.

Cheers!!
Thank you very much man, I can't thank you enough, the game you recommended me is very good and awesome, thank you.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone help me? Not sure if it's because I raised stats too quickly but I can't get certain scenes to work for Martha or Vera. I think I got most of Lucile's.

I can't upload my save either it seems

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone help me? Not sure if it's because I raised stats too quickly but I can't get certain scenes to work for Martha or Vera. I think I got most of Lucile's.

I can't upload my save either it seems
Have you tried to follow the Walkthrough and reading the Guide, links are located on the OP of this thread?

Read through the change logs also on the OP, use them as a map to make sure you have accomplished all previous scenes before trying scenes from the next version.

Also the search feature is helpful, make sure to confine your searches to this thread with the drop down in the search dialog box.

Beyond that, some specifics would be helpful.

Cheers!

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Have you tried to follow the Walkthrough and reading the Guide, links are located on the OP of this thread?

Read through the change logs also on the OP, use them as a map to make sure you have accomplished all previous scenes before trying scenes from the next version.

Also the search feature is helpful, make sure to confine your searches to this thread with the drop down in the search dialog box.

Beyond that, some specifics would be helpful.

Cheers!
I was following the guide.
Well for Martha I cant get the morning blowjob even after tittyfucking more than once, and for Vera I don't get Sex in the barn, even after choosing Watch and Confront her, MC runs off and nothing happens

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
Sell it to the merchant at the gate in the morning.
I got a Knife and a Dagger from the attic. I sold the Dagger to the merchant and now I have the knife which is to be used on the cosplay dresses of Lucia as the MC mentions it himself. But how and when the knife will be used I have no idea.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I was following the guide.
Well for Martha I cant get the morning blowjob even after tittyfucking more than once, and for Vera I don't get Sex in the barn, even after choosing Watch and Confront her MC runs off and nothing happnens
So, you got up and watched time pass by staring at the clock, then pretend to be asleep when she knocks the next morning or after doing that does she not knock the next morning?
If she doesn't come to your room after waking in the middle of the night and staring at the clock there must be a trigger that hasn't been set yet.

Read through the Change logs and make sure there is nothing in them that you do not remember doing up to that point,.

Morning BJ was added in Ver .060 ( @Oseo Bones there is a typo in the change log numbering and it is listed as 0.60 , I'll heads-up Doc to fix that), make sure you have done EVERYTHING prior to and including Ver. 0.060 events.

The Vera thing took a few times of watching and confronting and calling her a bitch before the sex triggered for me. It has been a while since I first went through that and I thought it was broken or bugged, then it happened.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I got a Knife and a Dagger from the attic. I sold the Dagger to the merchant and now I have the knife which is to be used on the cosplay dresses of Lucia as the MC mentions it himself. But how and when the knife will be used I have no idea.
When cosplaying with Luciele, you end up distressing (ripping her creation up to allow better access) I don't think you ever see the knife used, but I believe you need to have it to be able to do the distressing. I might be remembering incorrectly as I do not have my windows machine accessible to check right now. It seems that you gain more options when you have the knife than if you do not have the knife.

Cheers!!

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
could someone share save files from a few previous versions? dont wanna start everything from the beginning

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i need help doyle keeps saying will we get the ring even though i already have it
That is a trigger bug IIRC, Read the Change Logs on the OP and just continue working through the events from where you are, Use the Walkthrough or the Guide (picks up after the events in Version .03) depending on where you are in progressing through the Versions.

Cheers!!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes