4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
am I the only one who cant find the holiday events except halloween even after following the walkthrough posted by ViperGTS151?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
for all of you struggling about the save, I think you can just copy one of your saves in previous version and paste it in the new version coz that works for me

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
what's new at 0.12?
Currently there are 3 new special events they are based off of actual holidays (Christmas, Easter and Mother's Day) my guide linked in the #1 post has information on how to complete them. The events have no animated scenes as they instead contain still images with variations to show progress in whichever act on display. The Christmas event has 4 scenes (one with each girl), Easter has you searching for eggs which will grant you 3 images and Mother's day has a single scene with Martha. Doc has stated that another scene a blowjob from Martha will come out in a later smaller update in a few days.

Well I hope the next update has some beast....
The next update will have the Jules and Velvet final part so there are good odds that there will be beasty, if I remember correctly the horse got it's first scene with that event.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
for all of you struggling about the save, I think you can just copy one of your saves in previous version and paste it in the new version coz that works for me
Yes, previous version saves have been compatible since for quite a while now. Anyone needing the saves from the previous version can find them linked on in The Guide which is itself linked on the OP.

All the resources needed to play this game are linked on the OP and can be gleaned from the body of this thread.

Cheers!!

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
hello, i need help for easter event. i'm french and i don't understand where i can have second and third egg. somebody can share the solution please :)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
hello, i need help for easter event. i'm french and i don't understand where i can have second and third egg. somebody can share the solution please :)
Egg 1; Library, Bottom left corner
Egg 2; Outside, Top left corner
Egg 3; Doyle's Room (Basement), Top left

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
guys idk if i'm doing something wrong but i can't trigger no one of new event.... I'll go to the attics and there is no bag of present to interact with, no doyle in moring near to the bed e no letter on evening on martha's bedroom.... i'm using all my complete save file but no one works... what i've to do?

Reactions: xTaraSx

BLACKAC1DEV1L

May 28, 2019
So how do I just get the update without starting over...I saw a post in here not too long ago that said how to do it but I cant find it

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
guys idk if i'm doing something wrong but i can't trigger no one of new event.... I'll go to the attics and there is no bag of present to interact with, no doyle in moring near to the bed e no letter on evening on martha's bedroom.... i'm using all my complete save file but no one works... what i've to do?
You must do all of the events in this order for them to work; Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
You must also redo the Halloween event so simply trigger it with the pumpkin found in the graveyard then end the event and then you should be able to carry on with the rest of the events. Check my guide linked in the #1 post for information on how to complete them if you get stuck.

So how do I just get the update without starting over...I saw a post in here not too long ago that said how to do it but I cant find it
You may download save files and then paste them into the game folder that contains the ".exe" file type. Go to my guide linked in the #1 post for a link to a post that contains save files for download.

Does anyone have a save file so I can get the specials
Check my guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeDamnedDude
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes