4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Do we need to post about SS here? Im sure everyone follows that board anyway.
If you search back, you will see that not only have I been here in this thread for quite a while now, but have posted about SS being at 69% for several versions. It is just a silly habit.

You will also find I am a strong proponent of The Good Doctor™.

Cheers!!

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
I'm not sure what the problem is, but the up and left arrow keys do not work. I don't have any controllers connected... although I am using a wooting keyboard. It operates as either a digital keyboard and analog controller. Maybe there's some weird conflict there. Oh well, maybe some other time.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure what the problem is, but the up and left arrow keys do not work. I don't have any controllers connected... although I am using a wooting keyboard. It operates as either a digital keyboard and analog controller. Maybe there's some weird conflict there. Oh well, maybe some other time.
Have you got a standard keyboard you could plug in and try, would be worth a go as the game has excellent art.

Cheers!!

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
SummerTime SAGA V0.19 is currently at 69% ..... 69 69 69 69 69
We already know that SS is far superior than this game, but manor is pretty good
Problem is Doc don't give us any tracker or release date.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
We already know that SS is far superior than this game, but manor is pretty good
First off no. 2nd he stopped doing release dates before the game was demonetized do to all the mewling "you said it drop today, what mean bugs? I want free thing perfect and now!"

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Dude, that is not at all what that meant, It is, as I stated to the first member who commented, just a thing I do when it hits 69%.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Shouldn't there be a loli and sleep sex tag added? A lot of content is centered around messing with your siblings/mother asleep and Mia pretty much is text book definition of loli
As stated in the intro to the game, all characters are 18+.

Cheers!!

Sep 9, 2019
Very nice game. But how can one to save? I can't save. It happens nothing when I'm trying to save. It's the downside of having to start over every time.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Shouldn't there be a loli and sleep sex tag added? A lot of content is centered around messing with your siblings/mother asleep and Mia pretty much is text book definition of loli

The tags are there, I just use "prettier" names for it just to mess with people.

What I always find funny about the "loli" tag is that people automatically assume it involves under age girls, which in some cases it is valid but the definition itself states that they look/act like highschoolers/younger girls, but the age thing is just a possible inclusion, not a rule in itself.

However in this case I'll give it to the good Doc with his "prettier" names since explaining this stuff pretty much takes time and effort to explain and no one's gonna spend that much time with every single person that asks about it.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
What I always find funny about the "loli" tag is that people automatically assume it involves under age girls, which in some cases it is valid but the definition itself states that they look/act like highschoolers/younger girls, but the age thing is just a possible inclusion, not a rule in itself.

However in this case I'll give it to the good Doc with his "prettier" names since explaining this stuff pretty much takes time and effort to explain and no one's gonna spend that much time with every single person that asks about it.
When I was growing up, a long time ago (in a galaxy far away) it meant underage. 1000 yo dragons that looked like little girls were alright too.

Either way, I like short girls and small tits. If it's not gonna land me in prison, I don't care what age they are really.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
We're talking about characters who're not real and are found attractive because they're stylized to be as far from reality as possible, so the idea that something like "under age" characters are affecting people to the point of commiting real life crimes of that sort is just dumb. But well, we can't argue with the law even if it's a stretch, otherwise we'll be lumped together with the real criminals and obviously we don't want that haha

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
What is it with all these good games and worst releases...

Lily Of the Valley
Lida's Adventure

2 more examples at the top of my head.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes