4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Oct 22, 2019
Isn't it in the MC's room? Unless the Doc changed the location. Also that can only happen if you get to the Velvet & Jules event, you currently can't go outside at night during the normal roaming.
ok thanks now know what to do

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
I JUST UPDATED OP WITH 0.15.1
IF SOME HELPFUL UPLOADER WANT TO ADD MIRROR, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT...
I would do it myself but my internet speed is shit.

also tried to add the changelog to up but kinda fucked up the post structure, so I didn't you can find the changelog in the game folder.
so old saves a no go.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
I JUST UPDATED OP WITH 0.15.1
IF SOME HELPFUL UPLOADER WANT TO ADD MIRROR, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT...
I would do it myself but my internet speed is shit.

also tried to add the changelog to up but kinda fucked up the post structure, so I didn't you can find the changelog in the game folder.
2 mirros sites :

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
IMPORTANT: 1 MINUTE AFTER UPLOADING THE BUG-FIX SOME PLAYER DISCOVERED THAT MIA'S CURIOSITY CAP WAS STILL AT 25 FOR THE "SPEND THE DAY"... SO I'M RE-UPLOADING, I WILL SHARE THE NEW 0.15.1 IN LIKE 50 MINUTES (Told you, my internet is shit). YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE BUILD I POSTED PRIOR, BUT YOU CAN'T UNLOCK MIA'S SCENES... SO DON'T PANIC, KEEP PLAYING AND JUST AVOID MIA FOR 50 MINUTES, THEN YOU CAN COPY/PASTE YOUR SAVES.

(Sorry for the All caps.. I just wanted for you to notice this...)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
IMPORTANT: 1 MINUTE AFTER UPLOADING THE BUG-FIX SOME PLAYER DISCOVERED THAT MIA'S CURIOSITY CAP WAS STILL AT 25 FOR THE "SPEND THE DAY"... SO I'M RE-UPLOADING, I WILL SHARE THE NEW 0.15.1 IN LIKE 50 MINUTES (Told you, my internet is shit). YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE BUILD I POSTED PRIOR, BUT YOU CAN'T UNLOCK MIA'S SCENES... SO DON'T PANIC, KEEP PLAYING AND JUST AVOID MIA FOR 50 MINUTES, THEN YOU CAN COPY/PASTE YOUR SAVES.

(Sorry for the All caps.. I just wanted for you to notice this...)
tenor.gif

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes