4.00 star(s) 163 Votes
Sep 7, 2017
So night sex with Martha is bugged? Has anyone gotten Jules or Velvet to return?? I would have found it a bit funny if we could run into the house and find dice to give to Clair.

Last edited:

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
still cant fuck martha in bed at night i dont know what to do anymore did bones delete this scene or what because i watch someone who plays this game and he can fuck martha at night in bed 1591281919827.png

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks man btw how can you play the holiday versions of this game?
Holiday versions? Those events are in the available download, check the Guide (first post of the thread, below the "Downloads" section) on how to trigger them. PSA: You have to complete the all the events consecutively, otherwise you'll have to replay them all over again if you skip one day.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
Holiday versions? Those events are in the available download, check the Guide (first post of the thread, below the "Downloads" section) on how to trigger them. PSA: You have to complete the all the events consecutively, otherwise you'll have to replay them all over again if you skip one day.
do you have a full walkthrough? i really wanna unlock it or i can just edit it and check it all so i can unlock the holiday event is it going to work? sorry for asking so much question bro

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes