4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hey Bones is the Trello still up to date?
The Manor trello is up to date, since doc updated it 6 hours ago which was a surprise since march 20th he doesnt update it even though takes like 2 minutes to update it.

For the looks of it the update might takes 1 or 2 months until the release.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Nope it's still too early and when update will come it will be full of grind and just a little bit of content 2 or 3 animations tops....
I know the update its too early to be released, i sayed 1-2 months cause to be honest the update should be finished by the end of this month max but seeing the trello it might take way much more time then that.
Lets be honest the development has been pretty shitty since patreon "issue", i know the updates has work to be done and takes time, but seeing back then when he would do updates the same size has now in 1-2 months and now takes 2 or 3 times more time and drops the same size with more bugs then before it sucks, Doc has become really bad, for me i would be paticient if he would actually update is stuff and would do progress reports cause it feels like he is hiding his progress so people wont see how poorly he is doing.

(Edit: Has i dropped this message i got muted on both discords, im unsure if it related to this but if it is what a bunch of kids that cant take a critic,
2nd Edit: they just put more restrictions on me after seeing the edit i cant see most of the channels so i can only acess really a few still cant chat or anything so i ended up leaving the servers.)

Last edited:
Reactions: simisimisimi

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
I know the update its too early to be released, i sayed 1-2 months cause to be honest the update should be finished by the end of this month max but seeing the trello it might take way much more time then that.
Lets be honest the development has been pretty shitty since patreon "issue", i know the updates has work to be done and takes time, but seeing back then when he would do updates the same size has now in 1-2 months and now takes 2 or 3 times more time and drops the same size with more bugs then before it sucks, Doc has become really bad, for me i would be paticient if he would actually update is stuff and would do progress reports cause it feels like he is hiding his progress so people wont see how poorly he is doing.

(Edit: Has i dropped this message i got muted on both discords, im unsure if it related to this but if it is what a bunch of kids that cant take a critic,
2nd Edit: they just put more restrictions on me after seeing the edit i cant see most of the channels so i can only acess really a few still cant chat or anything so i ended up leaving the servers.)
Oh i meant if he updates in 1-2 months then the content will be 2-3 animations or so. i think i didn't conveyed well.
Wow lol yea they are bunch of kids i am in the server too and lookslike they are all mommies of Doc who don't like to see anything against him.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Oh look!... unsolicited insults!... I really missed those.

Well, see ya laters.
Doc, I always love your work regardless of how long it takes to release (these things take time people & it’s always worth the wait). My only beef is Doc, y’need to write posts to update your fans a little more often.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Oh i meant if he updates in 1-2 months then the content will be 2-3 animations or so. i think i didn't conveyed well.
Wow lol yea they are bunch of kids i am in the server too and lookslike they are all mommies of Doc who don't like to see anything against him.
Not a great look to complain about how little content you're getting on a site that gives the game out for free, bud. This game might take awhile between releases, but it's also a high-quality game with good art and a story that's at least deeper than the standard incest game. You're not really entitled to anything here unless you're actually supporting him, but I imagine if you were you'd be posting on the patreon instead.

In my opinion, it's better to treat games like this like old Akabur games; they may take forever to come out, but man are they good when they're done. If you don't like the amount of content in an update, just forget about it for a couple years and you'll often be surprised at the amount of content there is to go through when you come back. Works for me.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Not a great look to complain about how little content you're getting on a site that gives the game out for free, bud. ... , You're not really entitled to anything here unless you're actually supporting him, but I imagine if you were you'd be posting on the patreon instead.

..., If you don't like the amount of content in an update, just forget about it for a couple years and you'll often be surprised at the amount of content there is to go through when you come back. Works for me.
Well its a pirate website and this person is free to complain or express no matter if he support or not monetary, i think if he tries to post anything on patreon i get the feeling it would be ban or mute (if there is the option mute idk) cause how Doc and his minions work.

The thing is if we actually leave and comeback in like one year the amount of content will still be low and u will barely noticed a difference, so for people to actually get a decent amount of content u need to be out for like 10 years and this is just for him to produce like 10 updates devided by the 2 games, cause he is taking too much time developing the same amount with the same quality he has being doing since he started which he did it in one month.

One thing has been mention alot is how doc doesnt update people about the progress and he could do it in a matter of 5 minutes and he doesnt not because he is lazy, but the reason he doesnt do it, is because he doesnt want people to know how slow he is actually progressing with the update yea cause now he taking more time cause the money is looking good (yea he is looking like milker now).

Doc for me was a great dev when he started he was honest and responsible, but now its just bad he lies alot, doesnt keep up with his promises, etc...

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Not a great look to complain about how little content you're getting on a site that gives the game out for free, bud. This game might take awhile between releases, but it's also a high-quality game with good art and a story that's at least deeper than the standard incest game. You're not really entitled to anything here unless you're actually supporting him, but I imagine if you were you'd be posting on the patreon instead.

In my opinion, it's better to treat games like this like old Akabur games; they may take forever to come out, but man are they good when they're done. If you don't like the amount of content in an update, just forget about it for a couple years and you'll often be surprised at the amount of content there is to go through when you come back. Works for me.
Thank you for your advice.
I am sorry i think you don't understand the meaning of deeper story and this my friend is not deeper story it's a cliche incest story (with mother feeling guilty, big sister has a thing for little bro but hides it by being angry all the time on him and lastly a cute little sister who is sooooooo innocent the does't even know anything suspicious) many are present on this site with much more content and they are high quality too.
I was supporting him when there was a delay in the last update (0.15) but now after that when i saw so much time has passed and he got nothing to show i stopped it. I think you are his supporter or his friend so you didn't liked what i said about him and came here defending him.

Nemurihime-

Nov 30, 2018
Y
Thank you for your advice.
I am sorry i think you don't understand the meaning of deeper story and this my friend is not deeper story it's a cliche incest story (with mother feeling guilty, big sister has a thing for little bro but hides it by being angry all the time on him and lastly a cute little sister who is sooooooo innocent the does't even know anything suspicious) many are present on this site with much more content and they are high quality too.
I was supporting him when there was a delay in the last update (0.15) but now after that when i saw so much time has passed and he got nothing to show i stopped it. I think you are his supporter or his friend so you didn't liked what i said about him and came here defending him.
Do you know the hardwork and needed for the game mate? Stop bitching for a free game. The fuck? Only true fans have the balls to wait for the manor to update

Doc is NOT Obligated nor requiring you to play the game for christ sake? There are plenty of game to be fapped with so why the complain? And stupid bitching?

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
YDo you know the hardwork and needed for the game mate? Stop bitching for a free game. The fuck? Only true fans have the balls to wait for the manor to update

Doc is NOT Obligated nor requiring you to play the game for christ sake? There are plenty of game to be fapped with so why the complain? And stupid bitching?
There, the great knight in his shining armor arrived to defend the game and its developer! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
YDo you know the hardwork and needed for the game mate? Stop bitching for a free game. The fuck? Only true fans have the balls to wait for the manor to update

First of all the way you are talking to me shows your upbringing (Oh how well your parents did).
Secondly whoever you are, you are making this comment from alternative account and not your main account so that you don't get banned or something.
Bad mouthing doesn't prove your point about Doc that he is not milking. And please mind your language.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

One point on ur comment is right, True hardwork is needed to make a game and to keep it shine through the development, but for this dev is not longer the case, the development is on state that he doesnt give a fuck about anything (that is why he became irresponsible, keeps lying and bunch more negative aspects (he wasnt like this when he started)), he will only start to care the moment he sees the money dropping and then he will eventually come out of his office and cry some more, making promises like he did before.

Please those who want to be White knights (aka bone-suckers) just dont, u will only look bad, cause u not protecting the game and its development u only defending a milking dev that doesnt care about u or anyone expect the money, cause if he really cared about u and the game he would work hard has he did when he started.

• Angry
Reactions: TheMonSun

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
First of all the way you are talking to me shows your upbringing (Oh how well your parents did).
Secondly whoever you are, you are making this comment from alternative account and not your main account so that you don't get banned or something.
Bad mouthing doesn't prove your point about Doc that he is not milking. And please mind your language.
If it bothers you that much, don’t play it, it’s as simple as that. You’re not obligated to play the game nor are you obligated to follow the thread. If you’re genuinely interested in the game then fair enough, get a bit miffed about the slow updates otherwise leave it at that. There’s already enough beef going on in the world, don’t add to it.

Same goes for the people raging at you for expressing your opinions, there’s no need for that kind of attitude/language (Arthosh-God I’m looking at you here...)

Nemurihime-

Nov 30, 2018
If it bothers you that much, don’t play it, it’s as simple as that. You’re not obligated to play the game nor are you obligated to follow the thread. If you’re genuinely interested in the game then fair enough, get a bit miffed about the slow updates otherwise leave it at that. There’s already enough beef going on in the world, don’t add to it.

Same goes for the people raging at you for expressing your opinions, there’s no need for that kind of attitude/language (Arthosh-God I’m looking at you here...)
My bad for my expression

What i'm trying to say is this is a free game so what is the point of complaining because of it? As you can see there is a PROGRESS (Check the trello) stop with the crying mate the doc doesn't need some whiny ass kid like them.

You know what they say good things come for those who wait

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to reset their state event? Not simply replay it but to actually change it?
EDIT: These don't work for 0.16 onwards, gonna try to make a similar save when 0.16.2 drops.

Nope, only way to pick another "route" is to load a savefile previous to unlocking said State. You should always save in different slots from time to time to avoid getting locked or to return to a previous point in case that you need to take a decision.

EDIT: Alright, went to the Discord server to take a savefile I had uploaded a couple of months ago. This save has the three girls ready to trigger their States. Gonna copypaste the "guide", as I'm unaware if you need to do them in a row (one after the other) or if you can skip one or two and try the next day. Again, as I did NOT test this possibility, your best bet is to do it one after the other. Just download the rar file and extract it in the same folder the "game.exe" is located, load it and follow these steps below.

"So... in case someone wants a save that has the three girls ready to activate their State Events, here you go.

If you load the savefile, you'll be outside Vera's room. Martha's State Event occurs at midnight, just get up and walk to the living room. For Lucile just wake up, get out of bed (don't slack) and go to the studio/library.

For what States there are for each girl (except Mia) and how to get them, refer to the guide located in the 1st post of this thread, below the "Downloads" area. Take note however that you CAN'T get both Good States, you either get one of the Good ones or the Bad one."

1591464321674.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes