4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
If it bothers you that much, don’t play it, it’s as simple as that. You’re not obligated to play the game nor are you obligated to follow the thread. If you’re genuinely interested in the game then fair enough, get a bit miffed about the slow updates otherwise leave it at that. There’s already enough beef going on in the world, don’t add to it.

Same goes for the people raging at you for expressing your opinions, there’s no need for that kind of attitude/language (Arthosh-God I’m looking at you here...)
You are right and i don't have any beef in this thread (except Doc) and i was genuinely expressing my opinions which were true because if they weren't Doc would have at least shown a proof that i am lying and he is not milking anyone.Well actually yea it kinds of bothers me because i liked this game and supported Doc upto 0.15 (mind you which was also delayed). And i just wanted the people to see who Doc really has become.
You are right with your point and i won't say anything else unless someone else reply to my comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I mean, i just dont know how to meet her. I dont have her in the game thats what I wanted to say
Huh well this is an entire new beast from an uncharted territory. Ok so, you will have to answer a few questions:
1) How long have you played the game for(as in ingame days)?
2) What do your stats look like?
3) How much progress have you made with other characters?
4) Are you using an original save or one provided here?
Maybe the answer to one of those lies there. Other than that cheers.

D

Deleted member 195120

Huh well this is an entire new beast from an uncharted territory. Ok so, you will have to answer a few questions:
1) How long have you played the game for(as in ingame days)?
2) What do your stats look like?
3) How much progress have you made with other characters?
4) Are you using an original save or one provided here?
Maybe the answer to one of those lies there. Other than that cheers.
1) I dunno ive played 4 hours
2) 70/DEP
3) 64/MARTHA 54/LUCILE 50/VERA
4) ORIGINAL SAVE

AND I DIDNT GET MIA YET

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
1) I dunno ive played 4 hours
2) 70/DEP
3) 64/MARTHA 54/LUCILE 50/VERA
4) ORIGINAL SAVE

AND I DIDNT GET MIA YET
Alright so by the looks of things maybe you should complete the event with Velvet and Jules, wake Lucille up and go to Vera in the stable. I'm just piecing pieces of the puzzle. I got mine normally I hope the same can happen for you mate

D

Deleted member 195120

Alright so by the looks of things maybe you should complete the event with Velvet and Jules, wake Lucille up and go to Vera in the stable. I'm just piecing pieces of the puzzle. I got mine normally I hope the same can happen for you mate
I fucked Vera, now what

• Haha
Reactions: Suprizer

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I fucked Vera, now what
Alright mate first off that sounded very rude- no reason to blast off at me if that was indeed your intention. Secondly, did you finish the other events from version 0.07? They kinda were there before Mia was implemented. I would assume completing them would "unlock" her content.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes