4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

rennn101

May 19, 2020
How do i fix my character bug? Once i load a save or start a new game my character just runs fowards and it wont let me turn at all. Is there something i have to download??

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just downloaded this game and everything just says placeholder? So older versions had sexual content but the new one doesn't? Or am I wrong....
"Placeholder" ones don't mean they don't exist, just that they're going to be changed eventually, if you can't access the sex scene(s), it only means you lack the requirements for the scene to be played out (Depravation, Guilt, any other scene, etc). The ones that say "Not Implemented" are... not implemented yet.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do i fix my character bug? Once i load a save or start a new game my character just runs fowards and it wont let me turn at all. Is there something i have to download??
Disconnect every plug-in hardware (mouse, keyboard, bluetooth device, etc). Then reconnect them one by one and check if the character keeps moving forward. Sometimes a plug-in device makes that happen.

Reactions: slinkydinky
Aug 12, 2019
So... the 'abondoned' game just got an update! Who knows what this means for this game? Maybe he pulled a fivehead move and decided to delay releasing an update on either game so he could work on both of them at the same time and only publish either when both were done? That is the most blindingly optimistic take possible BUT it just might be ridiculous enough to be true. Or I'm gonna get a laugh reaction emote under this in 6 months when someone scrolling through this thread finds my derelict old comment.

Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
this files are not working

gustavorivero

Aug 12, 2020
hey guys can someone help on finding Games like bone tale,Milfroon drama,demon deal or little man or summertime saga
i mean same kind of animation and same category thank you

Reactions: gabriel2001

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What is the most perfect pattern to have the most point?
Is the ghost useful at all? Yes, I know that you need him for some specific quest nut most of the time I need to get rid of him to do some activities

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
hey guys can someone help on finding Games like bone tale,Milfroon drama,demon deal or little man or summertime saga
i mean same kind of animation and same category thank you
Doc has another game: BT: Survivor Guilt, check it out, or the curse of pleasure (good game, long play time)

Reactions: gustavorivero

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Enter free roaming and you can save...I guest!
already ı trying in free roam , not working. ı created "saves" folder and upload some save folder and tryed run the saves but continue button was disable , what should ı do ?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes