[Unity] Bonfire [v0.32.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Hope you won't mind, how did you create them? I tired a few times but can't get it right.
Especially the boar, I can't stop thinking what you set for his skin color. At first I thought it got something to do with hair coating :V
I did the "tattoos" that you can apply using the <Tattoo (filename)> (i used the "tatguide" code to get the wireframe refs).
I might as well post them here so others can use it and do other boars/orcas/sharks
As for the colors... it's naturally from the game. I usually put the "color mix" button to the far right to get the arms and legs with a darker color matching the "bottom layer", so the "top layer" color gat to the hand palms and feet sole.

Attachments

Rhenzuf

May 16, 2018
I don't want to write to you anymore. Since if it continues, it will only lead to insulting each other. But I can say for sure you are much better than many who make games, because you can answer when they write to you, because you don't ignore those who write to you. Because you truly accept your problems. And don't lie to your fans/patreons (at least I hope). And the most important thing is that you still stick to monthly updates (although it’s not uncommon to be late), but it’s still much better than hearing excuses in a 5 minute post and getting nothing.

P.s. 0.19.2 free bugfix. (06.06.2018) June 1 was paid. After that, on the 6th, a free update was released. And only at the end of the month there was "no bug fix" update. After that, there were no updates for two months. That's what I'm talking about. As a result, the patrons paid for the update with the bug fixes. Why I do not consider the normal update for the 30th of June? Because this is the end of the month and the beginning of the new where you will pay for it.

(At the expense of Fek. The fact of the matter is that his fans aren't happy with this (With the exception of guinea pigs who cannot even tell about the bugs in the game because they are OK), but at the same time they continue to pay him, something like that "I hate you, but I will pay the money.")

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Despite this, the fact that he earns 25K from willing patrons that can stop supporting him at any time flat out voids this discussion. Why they do it? They just like the project and its execution... until they don't. Simple.

Now here you are blatantly threading on slandering and this I will not tolerate. I may have said something of that sort, but I'm sure it could've been related to bundling whatever patch I may have "promised" with a version released later on for whatever reason (delays, usually). You are quick to jump on saying that I "take money", but cite none of the months when I did not charge anything at all.

I am carefully reading my own posts and I fail to see where I mention that "I heard people like you"; I said I wrote that for anyone that may have the same thoughts. You are pretty much the very first one to state so many details with a clearly perceivable disgust, or whatever it may be. And yes, I still stand by that statement: I can't please everyone, I'm doing what I like and if you don't like it, you are free to ignore it; the "go to hell" dressing, however, is nothing but foul reenactment on your part.

We have a post right above our discussion that addresses tattoo modding and somebody asking how to do it, this is kind of ironic.

You are absolutely right in that I neglected the plot, but I am trying to pick it back up as best as I can; I went back to finish Chob's quest not so long ago and I'm polishing those cutscene animations as I write this, I wouldn't say it's been years upon years that I abandoned that side of the project. I like to contemplate the story, let it cook in my head for a while without rushing it, carefully thinking about the quests and the scenes and ways to do them without going through a nightmare of old source code (Celik, for example, constantly breaking every time I move a finger).

I am taking your advice, now do take mine or at least consider it: chill. I will not engage into this discussion anymore, specially not if the level of slander keeps escalating.
Understand now why I compared you with Fek? Guess I should apologise to him for doing that.....

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
I did the "tattoos" that you can apply using the <Tattoo (filename)> (i used the "tatguide" code to get the wireframe refs).
I might as well post them here so others can use it and do other boars/orcas/sharks
As for the colors... it's naturally from the game. I usually put the "color mix" button to the far right to get the arms and legs with a darker color matching the "bottom layer", so the "top layer" color gat to the hand palms and feet sole.
Thank you very much!
But I couldn't find the tattoos :C
Here's what I did:
Open the game -> press F1 and apply the "tatguide" code -> lead me to the refs ->Put your tattoos in the file -> Restart the game -> Went to profile and edit character.
Did I do it wrong?

OH...I just saw the instruction for tattoos.....sorry!!!

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you very much!
But I couldn't find the tattoos :C
Here's what I did:
Open the game -> press F1 and apply the "tatguide" code -> lead me to the refs ->Put your tattoos in the file -> Restart the game -> Went to profile and edit character.
Did I do it wrong?
tatguide will basically create a tattoo image on a specific folder, which you can edit with a program of your choosing. Save whatever tattoos you create into that folder and then import them into your orc by writing "tattoo nameOfFile".

Reactions: Walkerraft

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i keep running into the same glitch over and over and it just makes it impossible to play.
when you go through the portal to that desert island and then go pick up the lantern, the camera looks down to the ground a purple foot appears and that's all that is shown, the camera never moves and the scene never continues, it's just stuck there and i can't continue, can't even go to the menu i have to tab out and close the game...

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
i keep running into the same glitch over and over and it just makes it impossible to play.
when you go through the portal to that desert island and then go pick up the lantern, the camera looks down to the ground a purple foot appears and that's all that is shown, the camera never moves and the scene never continues, it's just stuck there and i can't continue, can't even go to the menu i have to tab out and close the game...
It happened to me when I was using the v0.22.1. It's better to use the v0.23.2

If u still need it.

Rhenzuf

May 16, 2018
does anyone know what the new version contain and can you share it
There u go
For this version, it is recommended that you start fresh with an all new character. The new features include:
  • Scroll inventory view and editing interface, accessible from the main toolbar. These should allow you to create or edit scrolls without needing to use the console. You can find empty scrolls on one of the tables at the tavern.
  • Added new branches of dialogue (works in progress) to Bolt. Corruption won't allow you to do a basic approach upon him (in theory. Right now you can still approach him after the dialogue closes).
  • Added a new special effect to the curse transformation process, which will be visible until the transformation reaches its goal form. It can be triggered on its own and one-shot without the genie's curse by writing "overlay Tendrils1" on the console.
  • If the game notices performance lag, a rune will appear at the bottom center of the screen. Clicking on it will allow you to ask the forces of the universe to toggle performance optimizations. Note that this rune might not appear at all, if your PC runs the game like butter.
  • Standing fap animations adapted to use the same code as other solo animations featuring the same sort of stimulation. Penis girth is still not working well with this setup however, and will cause serious clipping on oversized junk.
  • Dialogue and NPC editor now features a "jump to line" function. It will also allow you to change the parenting of any given line (if the hierarchy allows it) by using a small number input that appears on the bottom left corner of each dialogue line: input the number corresponding to the new parent and click on "Set".
  • A compass with glowing spots, located at the top of the screen, now replaces the guiding runes, which will make a comeback later on.
  • Simple shirt can now be colored through the "colorcloth R,G,B,A" console command
  • A few new conditional checks have been added to the macros/dialogues.
The scroll editing interface basically allows you to stack different lines of scroll commands one after the other, much like you would write them using recstart and recstop. Dropdowns featuring common commands are also provided, though you may just want to write them manually by adding them as "custom commands".

random_orc_84

Nov 27, 2018
Wait, last month was 0.24.0. I'm like 95% sure someone linked that build at one point.

Oh huh, i guess not. Last one i saw was 0.23.2. Oh well, we waits.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
everything would be ok if not for the fact that when the orc is undressed it is censorship

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes