Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
What do I do after I help the red orc. Can't seem to find the third orc
The 3rd Orc is near the Inn just look around you'll find him but he doesn't have any sex scenes and his dialogue is unfinished. Also if you are fully infected with Eve's curse you can't talk to him.

Ritzy

May 31, 2018
As for me, too much running between the rocks, and not enough breeze.
I translated using Google.
I know the first map I manage but the new one is ridiculous, I hope there be something to make you run faster or you can be creative and allow your orc to growth huge so to cover more ground or transform into an animal or whatever.

Reactions: NMGNT

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
The 3rd Orc is near the Inn just look around you'll find him but he doesn't have any sex scenes and his dialogue is unfinished. Also if you are fully infected with Eve's curse you can't talk to him.
That is different the developer changed the map and the Orc's are in a different place now.

What do I do after I help the red orc. Can't seem to find the third orc
That is hard to explain without a map I have quickly made one so it may not be perfect the legend was added in MSPaint lol.

Map Outback1 v32.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
He was asking about Bolt right? The only orc that was wearing clothing? I didn't miss an orc?
I think He meant Oriol (the red one) to progress you need to get the honey or you will get stuck.

But The game is still missing the orc "BO", the last version I play was twenty-something now we have two genies (Levi, Eves).

EDIT: I forgot about Durian the game is still missing Him, but at least we have the "Star Gaze Circle".

Last edited:

maxbritney

Feb 10, 2019
So, what happened to this game that required a different map and how do you help the red orc?

Btw, an android version of this game would be amazing.

Reactions: NMGNT

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
So, what happened to this game that required a different map and how do you help the red orc?

Btw, an android version of this game would be amazing.
I have made a short "How To", it is in one of my previous posts #409, just click in the "SPOILER: Quest" just below the map.

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
How come for 0.32 I can't save my progress? It just start all over again when I press continue... anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
Is the manual save working for you ?

Type "save" in the console(F1 key) prompt.
I think I misunderstood something, my bad.
Every time I continue, it always bring me back to the old map, which i thought it was a bug.
Now I guess is normal for everyone?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
I think I misunderstood something, my bad.
Every time I continue, it always bring me back to the old map, which i thought it was a bug.
Now I guess is normal for everyone?
Your save of main story isn't deleting every time you play again.
You appear in the old location because not everything has been moved to a new one. Like himself spawn. Also the old location after certain changes as I understood it will be used somewhere else.
The "save" command is pretty buggy so I do not advise it to be used constantly.

And of course. Work in progress! Oh ... I mean, the developer has a very dubious selection of what he adds to the game ...

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Your save of main story isn't deleting every time you play again.
You appear in the old location because not everything has been moved to a new one. Like himself spawn. Also the old location after certain changes as I understood it will be used somewhere else.
The "save" command is pretty buggy so I do not advise it to be used constantly.

And of course. Work in progress! Oh ... I mean, the developer has a very dubious selection of what he adds to the game ...
Did you have problems with the manual save in the new version?

It is strange because the code that deals with saving the game is the same for the console or the "automatic" save.

EDIT: I have noticed the Chob curse does a different save only saves the "inventory" but that is also an automatic save.

Last edited:

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Did you have problems with the manual save in the new version?

It is strange because the code that deals with saving the game is the same for the console or the "automatic" save.

EDIT: I have noticed the Chob curse does a different save only saves the "inventory" but that is also an automatic save.
As I already said. Automatic saving does not save all progress and everything you did. (For example, curse or inventory) Saving through the console saves everything, but not rarely with errors.

I have stopped using console saving since the last update.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes