Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the stick to make a fire for the red orc in this new update of bonfire I’m having troubles finding it

Reactions: Gandalph
D

Deleted member 1347958

I know how to make skin metallic, but I noticed that some of the community NPCs and Bolt have wet skin. How do you make your character have wet skin?

ornopalan

Aug 11, 2018
Bolt doesn't appear though? am I missing something? and when in the old outback, there appears a generic orc with Bol's name, is something wrong or...???

Gandalph

Jul 9, 2019
Bolt doesn't appear though? am I missing something? and when in the old outback, there appears a generic orc with Bol's name, is something wrong or...???
Everything has been moved to the new Outback , the Void Outback should only have old mods now if u have them enabled, and Bolt is the Orc sitting under the cliffRock type tp2orc Bolt in commands and u will be teleported to him

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Go to the INN, collect the condoms upstairs and make your orc cum inside them until it pops out becoming a white ball, then collect it

Reactions: Avri
D

Deleted member 1347958

I've tried "buffperma Sweat" to make the orcs' skin wet but its isn't really permanent? Is there a way to make the character spawn and stay looking wet all the time?

acaasfasfasf

Jul 8, 2019
Latest version 0.34.0

Still hope someone can help me with Durian's quest :cry:
thx for links. To do durians quest you must to stay in front of every stone with concelleration, after that click to sky and match stars to concelleration. after that talk to durian and thats all

Ritzy

May 31, 2018
Latest version 0.34.0

Still hope someone can help me with Durian's quest :cry:
hey, can you post to the Changelog to see what was added in this update?

ornopalan

Aug 11, 2018
Also, any command to fuck quickly? haven't found one in all this time, to you know, play around with characters who doesn't have them yet

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Changelog for 0.34.1

• Bathhouse "Handjob" pose "standing" bug
  • Funky legs during doggy style interaction
  • Fantasies allowing fusion and breaking the animation; fusion is disabled temporarily for that kind of character until a proper alternative is developed.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes