VN Others Completed BooBsxBooBs [v1.0] [Cyberworks]

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
This is AI CG? If I hadn't seen the tags I wouldn't have assumed it so.. :rolleyes:
Looks like the tag got taken off?

I apologize I am broaching this with a wall of text below, this isn't aimed at you at all and just my stray thoughts recently.

I don't think that AI CG should matter; I think there is a lot of misapprehension towards AI CG. As long as the artist/developer does the work to make it good it can actually be utilized in a way that provides a better experience (utilizing ethical libraries, good filters, post-production touch-up, etc). If done right it can lead to a higher quantity of cg/variation as well as cohesive art direction.

If done wrong we get what we mostly have in the h-games here, which is vaguely off-direction collection of cgs that look funny (crazy shading and weird semi-realistic models for anime face).

In that respect it's a lot like MTL or translation tools. Sure a native speaker will generally do a good/passable job (depending on how loose or strict they are with translation), but newer MTL tools can provide passable experience as long as they are used right.

I think the big take away for both is that the "passable" bar is being raised with respect to what is available.

Incidently, some of my favorite games have garbage looking art compared to AI CG (Yuri and Claire, Mijiishi games, etc); so when I say passable I mean more in the cohesive art direction sense and not the "good" art sense.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Looks like the tag got taken off?
Nope still there: 1711736434093.png

Though I feel I should clarity that my remarks were not intended as negative. I was just amazed that if it was pure AI CG then machine artistry has really caught up to the human hands. Interestingly however, after reading some preceding posts, I came to the conclusion that it isn't an AI CG works. At least not entirely. It seems that art assets were borrowed from other games so... I'm not really sure how I feel about this project anymore. Conflicted? Perhaps..