bigboi2169

Sep 6, 2019
i feel incredibly stupid. I cant find where to start guest 5, I have looked every where during the day and night tried entering the interrogation and i have no idea what to do. Can someone help me?

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i feel incredibly stupid. I cant find where to start guest 5, I have looked every where during the day and night tried entering the interrogation and i have no idea what to do. Can someone help me?
Have you looked at airtemple in daytime? If it's not there check if you completed all Korra's lessons.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Same here, i'm stuck.
Does anyone know how to start episode 13? It says "Wait and Listen, Before You Take Action." and I don't understand
Requires that you have completed Episode 11 and Asami has completed Blossom / Lesson 3. During day go to the map and click the watch in lower right corner to start the quest. You will have a chat with Opal.

Unkowm

Sep 21, 2019
How do i triger episode 13? It says "wait and listen before you take any action"
Also i dont know why i cant go to the spirit world at nights STUCK in both of them

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
Seriously, is there a fix for the game crashing whenever I try and do the new content. I've tried using my own 100% save from 0.7 and importing a new save entirely but it doesnt change anything. Really like this game but I dont want to sit down for two hours grinding through the old stuff again

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Seriously, is there a fix for the game crashing whenever I try and do the new content. I've tried using my own 100% save from 0.7 and importing a new save entirely but it doesnt change anything. Really like this game but I dont want to sit down for two hours grinding through the old stuff again
There is a save file shared in this thread, man. Kindly try it.
The savefile must be saved after the end sceen of v0.7. And after you load it in v0.8, you have to click the watch icon. Do it two in-game days to make it sure. The save will work. As we checked the script is fine to load the saves.

Pompen

Jul 8, 2018
I'm hard stuck on Episode 9. I did both Episodes 8 and 10. Korra is maxxed out both on Obedience and Shameless, Asami is on Bloom 3/3, I've seen 4 Opal scenes and done all of Kya's massage lessons.
Quest Info says "Massage classes have not yet ended." but there is nothing any character can do. Any ideas?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm hard stuck on Episode 9. I did both Episodes 8 and 10. Korra is maxxed out both on Obedience and Shameless, Asami is on Bloom 3/3, I've seen 4 Opal scenes and done all of Kya's massage lessons.
Quest Info says "Massage classes have not yet ended." but there is nothing any character can do. Any ideas?
Korra - Spiritual lesson - water
Did you complete this?

ER420R

May 23, 2019
hey guys Does anyone know how to activate quest 8 please ?
I just cant train Korra I can klick on „lessons for Korra“ and then „Spiritual Lessons“ but the the only option is „leave“. I did everything else allready (episode 4). I guess to start e5 i need to train Korra but how?
Anyone here who knows what im doing wrong?

Reactions: muhamed3871

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
I just cant train Korra I can klick on „lessons for Korra“ and then „Spiritual Lessons“ but the the only option is „leave“. I did everything else allready (episode 4). I guess to start e5 i need to train Korra but how?
Anyone here who knows what im doing wrong?
Korra's Obedience, Shame, and outfit collection gate off the Spiritual, Physical, and Mental lessons (Maid/Healer/[I forget]/Whore{AKA get the whore job}). You also can do the Chakra lessons after Ep16 (Pema confronts Tenzin, send Raiko to BlueMovers) and completing every prior lesson to Air. Chakra lessons stop at Fire at the moment, but we will get more in the next version, aka when MUPLUR finishes v0.9 in November.

Also has anyone experienced a bug involving viewing the Korra Handjob and having a strand of cum remain on the screen right in the center?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes