Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
I searched on multiples pages but can't find an answer.
I'm stuck at Episode 4. Some others did aswell, and the answer was to go to Lin at the Police to get the quest for Episode 5. Thing is, Lin never give me anything, she keep sayng the same thing, and I can't enter the Night in the investigation room.
Korra is nearly maxed, she miss training lvl 4 but the girl say she need to prepare some stuff and ask me to wait a couple of days, nothing happens (I waited for like 15 days).
The other girl is maxed aswell I guess, I'm at blowjob right now.
Korra can work as a Maid too. and sometime at night a girl flashes her tits.
I went to the healroom aswell, till I saw Kya naked multiple time but nothing new anymore here.
I went trought everything I could click on, and I have no news dialogue anywhere :/

Feels like I'm in a loop

EDIT: Never mind, fixed.

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Any zip link for mac? Every link in the first page is broken, and rar does not working correctly.

ER420R

May 23, 2019
I searched on multiples pages but can't find an answer.
I'm stuck at Episode 4. Some others did aswell, and the answer was to go to Lin at the Police to get the quest for Episode 5. Thing is, Lin never give me anything, she keep sayng the same thing, and I can't enter the Night in the investigation room.
Korra is nearly maxed, she miss training lvl 4 but the girl say she need to prepare some stuff and ask me to wait a couple of days, nothing happens (I waited for like 15 days).
The other girl is maxed aswell I guess, I'm at blowjob right now.
Korra can work as a Maid too. and sometime at night a girl flashes her tits.
I went to the healroom aswell, till I saw Kya naked multiple time but nothing new anymore here.
I went trought everything I could click on, and I have no news dialogue anywhere :/

Feels like I'm in a loop

EDIT: Never mind, fixed.
How did. you Fix it? LOL just out of nowhere it works
Sorry but i cant tell how...

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
How did. you Fix it? LOL just out of nowhere it works
Sorry but i cant tell how...
When you're on the map screen, there's an exclamation mark on every location right ?
Well, not exactly in fact... On the bottom, there's a small Island with no exclamation mark, and you can click on it... And here there's a bunch of new options I never checked during the whole game.

I find it weird that there are exclamations marks on every locations but not this one, but yeah, there's a "hidden" area.
So I guess I'm dumb for not found it earlier, or the game should have set an exclamation mark on this damn island =P

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Book 5: Untold Legend of Korra v0.8

ANDROID: (515.2 MB) or or or (209.4 MB) or (185.1 MB)

Last edited:
Reactions: Barkin 10

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do I use the cheat? I know you have to set up console command but I can't find it in Config. Help please
I don't normally advocate cheating, but...
Code:
navigate to \Book5Untold-v0.8\renpy\common and open 00console.rpy in any plain-text editor, scroll to line 108 and change the False to True
This will turn enable the developer console. During gameplay, press SHIFT-O to open it.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I updated renpy and I did some changes in the code. let us see whether this will work. and I have added hints for all episodes in the game.
PC version :
MAC version :
Both PC & MAC :
Great idea, seriously. The execution of it is terrible though. The hints should help me progress, they don´t. Either the game is buggy as hell, or the hints sucks. Episode 6 hint is impossible to understand ("She's angry" is not enough). Episode 7 (visit park girl and police bitch, does FUCK ALL)

EDIT: Very pretty pictures tho, I like :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Great idea, seriously. The execution of it is terrible though. The hints should help me progress, they don´t. Either the game is buggy as hell, or the hints sucks. Episode 6 hint is impossible to understand ("She's angry" is not enough). Episode 7 (visit park girl and police bitch, does FUCK ALL)

EDIT: Very pretty pictures tho, I like :D
Thanks, man.
Yeah, the hint is so vague. But the problem is sometimes the MC is cannot be ready for the quest. So you have to do other things for it to be triggered.
I will learn and do better in my next games :D

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes