PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
1589020241958.png

Overview:
This is the saga of Korvald, a viking scribe, and his alliance with a parasitic entity that answers to the name "Qhroth'un".
History does not tell us that viking clans had scribes of their own. Their folklore is said to have been preserved through oral traditions exclusively, but this is not the truth. Many written sagas of the vikings were damaging to the reputation of royal families and expository to the church so these writings, along with their authors, were aggressively purged from existence.
Korvald's is not a tale of heroism and justice, but of deceit and suffering provoked by powerful religious empires. His story begins as so many are ended. Family slain and taken from his now destroyed village, Korvald is branded as a heretic and condemned to death. Moments before the arrival of his executioner, Korvald is approached by Qhroth'un and an agreement is made that will change everything...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-28
Developer: Punching Donut - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.35
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The version is named Demo, but has full content. Only difference to a Patreon version are no cheats.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

NewXRay2.png ChelGetsACarrot.png KaraBlacksmith.png Hrotsvitha1.png IronMother.png Magda2.png NewXRay.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
If you see a jester do not kill it, it spawned infinite undead jesters for me
There's another one, after the room where need dive and swim)But, I think thats all what we have.

In first room before golden door i get softlock(there's button "return" and it doesn't work.nothing can do).... 5 try - nothing.....looks like its dead end, or something I dont understand)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
There's another one, after the room where need dive and swim)But, I think thats all what we have.

In first room before golden door i get softlock(there's button "return" and it doesn't work.nothing can do).... 5 try - nothing.....looks like its dead end, or something I dont understand)
This is my game. I was just notified about the bugs and will have a fix uploaded to itch.io in the next hour.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Oh, saw this on pixiv but it wasn't clear if there was sex or not in it. Now I guess I have my answer, and a new game to test :)

Reactions: mdk2100

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks good, played but dies quickly. any way to save. how do you access the whip. Game has great potential.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes