4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
"-Added Dom Mind with Olivia while playing as Jake at Late Night while she’s “dating” Mel."
How do i trigger this ?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
For people who want to play the native Linux version, but do not want to enable multilib repository and install lib32-* dependencies. Without which the game will not even start. I will share a 64-bit Unity Player extracted from .

How to install
- extract LinuxPlayer from archive to game's root folder, and rename it to BoL <version>.x86_64 (for example BoL v0.1.20.1c.x86_64);
- extract the Mono and Plugins folders from the archive's Data folder to the game's Data folder;
- (optionally) remove 32-bit player BoL <version>.x86 (for example BoL v0.1.20.1c.x86);
- (optionally) remove 32-bit libraries x86 folders in Mono and Plugins.

If there are Arch (or its derivatives) users in the thread, I can post a PKGBUILD that adds/removes all the necessary files when building a package.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
Don't see the option for Olivia to call Mel during soul passenger, they are definitely seeing each other as I do have the new scene involving the dominate mind.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Well, this game surpassed my expectations in regards to the story. I actually felt involved in the characters, especially Caroline and trying to fix her situation. Hell, even succumom has some depth! I mean, other games of "you become a demon-enhanced mega seducer" pretty much all follow the same structure of "go forth and corrupt", here it's a "7 sins fucking around because boredom" and, as shown with Lust and Sloth so far, it's really good stuff.

What's a really big bummer is that it's been 7 years in the making and only recently (~february) chapter 1 has been concluded

I'll make a mental note to check this back by the end of the year to see how far it has progressed, I'm really curious to see how the BlightFire and Blue Lightning story evolves

Interface wise, damn, this game is rough. Streamlining the shortcuts for actions and buttons would be great

Anon2095

Jan 23, 2023
I can't remember how to trigger the scene where Jake and Mia (dressed as Julia) go out, where they eventually go to the school and have sex in the bathroom.

Can anyone help me out?
I discovered this scene just yesterday; it's available some point after you have had 'Dominate Mind' sex with Mia (where Jake makes her think she was Julia and dress like her). Mia was calling Jake "Daddy" a few times in the scene, so you must have done that first.
Next you need to have Mia's Influence, Love, and Lust at 70 or above on Late Night; and choose the sex option (NOT dominate mind or compulsion). I tried this on Sunday, Thursday, and Friday; so I don't think it matters what day you do it. You should see both options to either have sex in the backyard (regular scene) or make her wear Julia's clothes (leads to the restroom sex scene).

I've already finished all the story content released so far and have all spells unlocked, so I can't be sure exactly when this scene becomes available.

There are other possible factors that may affect this scene appearing:
- Had dominate mind sex with Mia on a Sunday Late Night. (I know I had done so previously.)
- Had sex with Julia as Jake when she visited previous Sunday Nights.
- Had dominate mind (not compulsion) sex with Jake at Late Night as Julia when Mia isn't possessed/delved.

If you aren't able to see this scene when you try having sex with Mia at Late Night; you might be missing one or more of these factors. These were the exact circumstances I had when I first saw this option appear though. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Is this on joiplay or any other emulator I can try for Android?
This is a Unity game, as far as I know, there is no universal player for this engine (like JoiPlay). But since Unity uses mono under the hood, the game logic is (most often) cross-platform (if it is not tied to native libraries, or is not compiled using IL2CPP), which allows you to port games from Mac to Linux or vice versa by replacing some files (Windows games are not portable due to their tie to DirectX). To be honest, I have not yet investigated whether it is possible to port a game from PC to a mobile device in this way (most likely not). Perhaps I will devote my next free evening to studying this issue.

You can try my old Android port, created by reverse engineering the project, with its subsequent export for a mobile platform. Updating it is too time-consuming, especially considering the micro updates of the game.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
How do you get to this rooftop?
I haven't played for a long time, I'm writing from memory, so there may be inaccuracies. Hypnotize your sister and forbid her to go out to her boyfriend in the evenings. When her boyfriend's balls become blue enough, make him an offer he can't refuse. As far as I remember, he also needs to be taken under mental control, otherwise you will be the passive one.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes