3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
story_banner.jpg

Overview:
This is a story about a guy who enjoys his happy life. He has large mansion and wonderful wife. He has money and social status. On top of that, he recently made a big deal that may allow him to rise to the top of the career ladder. But, as usual, something went wrong.
This is the story of a guy with many enemies, both obvious and hidden. And everyone wants a little piece of him. His fate is now in your hands.
This game is in an early stage, so the events taking place in it, as well as its characters, may change in future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: AntiMyx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.5
Language: English
Other Games: Edicts
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Update Only
(v0.33.2b -> v0.33.5): - - - -

screen_1.png screen_2.png screen_3.png screen_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
there is a bug... if you outside and make an action in "night" time (like walking outside near the gym) you cant sleep and you are pretty much stuck..
nice game and concept btw

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I enjoyed the game there is room for improvement, it is too early to judge however I don't know why the game is so big (for size) with that contect however looking to the future for more updates. For now it's in my list.

Eliaslindao21

May 23, 2020
I liked the explanations, I will play both modes with and without Ntr, because to have the Ntr tag it must have a lot of content, I like games that are not easy and these games to dominate or be dominated is cool because it tests the person, thanks for the game . Note English is also not my language, I am using google translator

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I got to the point where it says to talk to Kelly but no matter what day or time or room I try and talk to her, she never will talk, so I seem to be stuck.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Ok I got to the point where it says to talk to Kelly but no matter what day or time or room I try and talk to her, she never will talk, so I seem to be stuck.
Yeah, you can't talk with her, for now. It's gonna be start for long cnain of quests, so I decided no implepent it.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, you can't talk with her, for now. It's gonna be start for long cnain of quests, so I decided no implepent it.
Yeah got the same, what should we set the vatiable to to get past this until a fix is available? Tried True, False, 1 & 0

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Also exploring the city at night seems to kill the day variable and then nothihng will work. Had to roll back to before that point.

RogeredBacon

May 29, 2018
Keep up the good work! In future releases it may be worth letting the user know when they've reached the end of the available content.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played the game a little bit, don't really know if I've seen all there is to see, but for now it seems quite interesting if a rather empty (which is understandable at this point). There are some misspellings ("sity" instead of "city", "bye" instead of "buy") and it would be a good idea to let the player know that s/he reached the end of the content too. I'd prefer the erotic scenes (but even the shopping scene) to be more detailed, maybe more intense, but for now I did enjoy what's in the game.

Am I correct in assuming that there are going to be 2 separate femdom and maledom routes (and maybe 3rd neutral one)? If yes, will this distinction also influence all other relationships in the game (i.e. will our submissiveness/dominance score change how the relationships with Olivia or with Adele will play out?) There's quite a lot of characters already and all women have love, lust, etc. stats, does this mean the MC wil be able to form some kind of relationship with all of them (I'm curious about Olivia tbh, especially in femdom/maledom context)?

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I'm stuck at "Maybe, you should invite Melinda to diner", it's always "Sorry, honey, maybe at the next day.". Didn't even see Lori content because hints don't tell me when to go to Jessica.

ololo65

Dec 16, 2020
Could you share with us what fetishes are you planning to add? Really like the plot, looks like there can be realised most of my favorite ones(oral, ballbusting, socks/pantyhose, sweat, chastity). And please say that if you try to implement transformation it will be at least avoidable

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes