Bot for Nutaku games?

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

For past few months, during my free time, I have been developing a medium-complex java application that plays nutaku games (using an HTTP client). I was actually suprised, or didn't search long enough, to find anything already doing this kind of stuff. At least not something that's free, mature and extendible, allowing to handle complex logic.

Now, I have finally reached a state where I am happy with the program. Somewhere along the way I got the idea that it would be cool to share it here, so that people can use, I could get some code feedback and maybe others could get incentivized to write a module for more games. Basically win-win-win ... or at least some (constructive?) criticism if it is a spaghetti meal :)

My question are:
1. Is it okay to post such thing?
2. Would you guys be interested in using such a software or writing a module yourself?

If I were to post it, here is how I would do it:
- I would post a link to downloadable standalone distribution (basically zip with jar files).
It's around 15MBs and currently contains modules for two games: "kamihime-r" and "harem-heroes", however I made effort to provide tools for writing more modules as easy as I could.
- link to github repository with source code (with user guide for writing more modules)

aaand I would do it on Sunday. While code and its' javadoc is finished, I still have a userguide to write.

Reactions: seller

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Since I don't know anything about those games, might you explain what it is that the bot does for you? In other words, why would I want to use it? (Pardon my ignorance.)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Since I don't know anything about those games, might you explain what it is that the bot does for you? In other words, why would I want to use it? (Pardon my ignorance.)
Bot for playing games on auto-mode. Basically Nutaku has mmos and some sp games with adult content that are grindy as fuck. This bot would farm the daily grind for you when you're not in the mood and then just come back to unlock the sexy bits. And yes, a lot of content is locked behind the grind for the poor or a paywall for the rich and lazy (expensive shit to unlock a few pics).

If you are intent on playing Nutaku games and not paying a dime, a bot like this would help because you do get bored of that crap. Just as long as it doesn't ask for your account details... That's just silly.

Reactions: Shinramor

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Basically Nutaku has mmos and some sp games with adult content that are grindy as fuck. This bot would farm the daily grind for you when you're not in the mood and then just come back to unlock the sexy bits.
Ah so, got it. In that case, at least from my perspective, a "grind-beater" bot would be a nice contribution to the community here, and I don't think there would be any problems if you posted it. After all, a lot of the game mods that are posted here are for the purposes of eliminating some of the grinding in some of the popular games...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
For past few months, during my free time, I have been developing a medium-complex java application that plays nutaku games (using an HTTP client).
The use of a bot is against their , and can lead to the termination of the account. Therefore, yours need to stay invisible. And for this it should have a behavior as near as a human one ; no too rigid pattern, not the same pattern for every user, a delay long enough between each action, and this delay should be partly randomized.

Besides this, like Rich said there's nothing preventing you to share it here.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, these are all valid points anne O'nymous.

I have put some effort to make the actions seem like those of a real user. At the very least have implemented delays between individual actions, set User-Agent headers to a configurable value default being Firefox like value. On top of that bots are intelligent and don't merely spam the server, they actually wait until it makes sense like a human would.

Nutaku's terms of service idd say they can ban you on that. They also mention they can ban you without giving any reason. So far I have been using this program myself for months, but I have added a warning in the guide saying that you may be banned.

Additionally, I have initially written that I would post the code on github or similar service, but today when I have read their terms of use I have found that I should not do that either, because my content does promote or directly implements some sort of copyright infringement. :(

As such, I will make a post (maybe this evening) with links to megaupload. One link for the runnable distribution and one to source code. :)