EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New_logoV2_1.png

Overview:
After the Succubus war, humanity was finally beginning to restore what was once lost, their freedom. But the king, the one who controls these forgotten lands, still tries to bring her back, the red demoness, the evil succubus, Madhava. A group of rebels, hidden in the shadows, or rather, in a brothel, will try everything to stop the king's tyranny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-30
Release Date: 2021-04-30
Developer: LustSeekers - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Bound by Lust
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -

890681_tmb33_1.jpg 890683_tmb33_3.jpg 890682_tmb33_2.jpg

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is this just the same content that's in the main game in optional stand alone form?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Looks like a sequel or remake but with female mc instead of male
more like a prequel as in the beginning of OG game you see a short glimpse of the guardian and how his wife was killed and daughter taken well you play as said daughter

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Looks like a sequel or remake but with female mc instead of male
The banner literally shows the character models that were used in the main game for the 'dreams' where you played as the daughter of the most powerful guardian. This looks to just be separating the two as folks, myself included, weren't super keen on bouncing between protagonists.

The main game has a changelog that states
v0.3.51
Removed female protagonist.
Bug fixes.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The banner literally shows the character models that were used in the main game for the 'dreams' where you played as the daughter of the most powerful guardian. This looks to just be separating the two as folks, myself included, weren't super keen on bouncing between protagonists.

The main game has a changelog that states
v0.3.51
Removed female protagonist.
Bug fixes.
I didn't mind the switching but I like this better anyways that way you can have past and present story lines and not as confusing having them mixed

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This being put in the main game was a "side project" . now he made it seperate , so now its one of his " main project" now right? so more double work no?
How is that double work if the female mc's story was part of the main game already? The only difference now is that when her story is updated instead of being part of the main game you have a separate download. The dev would still make content for her anyway, it's not really that hard of a concept to understand.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm you know because of the dream scenes back with the daughter i always thought it was building up to her somehow getting to the Main games protag's timeline so he could hook up with her...well now that dream is dead i think. and a large motivation for me to play this route is gone.

but enjoy the main game though.

btw what can or cant you avoid in this game? can you avoid relationships with anyone? sex scenes with anyone?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah, so this is a sort of prequel about that the girl we see in the dream from the other game? That's cool. Not sure why the dev is splitting it. If i had to guess it was so they could have it be the main focus instead of a side thing within the other game. I'm not going to complain though, more content is great to me.

May 27, 2017
Chill out my fellow pervs, this is a not a new game or sequel, it's a side story set in the same world of Bound By Lust, but in the past. Many people didn't like that there was Female MC forcefully introduced in dream segments, so the Dev removed it and made it a stand-alone game. It works out better this way, those who want to want to play Female MCs can play this, and those who don't, have the main game. But rest assured, the Dev knows that the main game is the bigger draw, so that will receive the majority of their attention. Even if updates are slower, we can't really complain, being on a pirate site.