EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo2.0.4.jpg

Overview:
Your adventure starts after you've decided to leave your hometown to reach the city, a place full of possibilities and temptations.
And the strongest temptation of them all, a blue succubus from a another dimension...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-11-23
Developer: LustSeekers - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Bound by Lust: Memory
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.3.9.8 Special): - - - -

Patches:
v0.4.1.5

Extra: Gallery unlocker

912BHi thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

samples (1).jpg thumb0.33 (5).JPG samples (3).jpg samples (4).jpg thumb0.33 (6).JPG samp (3).jpg samp (2).jpg tmb33 (5).jpg thumb0.3 (4).JPG tmb33 (4).jpg thumb0.3 (5).JPG thumb0.3 (6).JPG thumb0.3 (7).JPG thumb0.3.jpg samp (1).jpg samp (2).jpg samp (3).jpg samp (4).jpg samp (5).jpg samp (6).jpg samp (7).jpg samp (8).jpg samp (9).jpg samp (10).jpg samp (11).jpg samp (12).jpg samp (13).jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
EDIT: The woman in the shower has deadly ballistics. (see 2rd screen)
Time to defuse those bombs...

It's not the best art I've seen on Illusion-based projects, but there's a decent story behind, trying to quench the thirst for many fetishes. Nice to see human-sized tits for a change. :D

Last edited:

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
That description is pretty generic and does not really tell you anything about the game. The tags are not that much better either unless you assume "female dominant" is the running theme then infer from there that the plot is "monster girls possess women, transforming their bodies and controlling their minds so that they do the rest of the list to your male character"

The short version of that being this question. Is this game worth it if I want to play AS the character that is actually controlling minds and transforming other characters bodies?

Oct 8, 2018
The girl in the 3rd screenshot isn't balloon chested, shes got goddam zeppelin breasts. She will never, ever drown with those floaters. She should be more worried about floating away.

As far as absurdly large breasts go, I feel like those ones are rather tasteful in comparison to some of the other game featuring big tits where the ladies boobs has half the mass of her entire body

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
STOP MAKING F*KING GAMES WITH JAPANESE FACES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Imagine a world where you could just move on and pick the gazillion other games with non Jap-faces.
Also, it's a poser from Illusion, it's quite hard to create non-Jap faces.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Game was great right up to the point where the Demon is introduced and you have to ruin all immersion in the game by having your relatively nice character go around cumming on everyone in their sleep.

Seriously, I was enjoying the game up until then. Seemed like it was going to be a nice story. Now I don't really wanna keep playing it. Karen and Jane are nothing but sweet and kind to him and you betray them entirely. Not just by what you did, but by what it means. You're now going to be fucking with their minds and screwing them up. I have no problem doing that to Natalie, but meh.

4 out of 5, right up until that point then down to a 2.
Might play again, not sure at this point.

STOP MAKING F*KING GAMES WITH JAPANESE FACES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dude, it's the Honey Select program that's being used to create those models. Look it up.

Oct 8, 2018
What are you racist? I love Japanese women, I feel like many people here do too.

I for one would lament the day people stopped making games featuring such these cuties

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The girl in the 3rd screenshot isn't balloon chested, shes got goddam zeppelin breasts. She will never, ever drown with those floaters. She should be more worried about floating away.

As far as absurdly large breasts go, I feel like those ones are rather tasteful in comparison to some of the other game featuring big tits where the ladies boobs has half the mass of her entire body
To each their own. If you enjoy those rocket launchers. Feel free to enjoy it all you want. I on the other hand will have to pass on it.

Reactions: Angelcrush

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Game was great right up to the point where the Demon is introduced and you have to ruin all immersion in the game by having your relatively nice character go around cumming on everyone in their sleep.

Seriously, I was enjoying the game up until then. Seemed like it was going to be a nice story. Now I don't really wanna keep playing it. Karen and Jane are nothing but sweet and kind to him and you betray them entirely. Not just by what you did, but by what it means. You're now going to be fucking with their minds and screwing them up. I have no problem doing that to Natalie, but meh.

4 out of 5, right up until that point then down to a 2.
Might play again, not sure at this point.

Dude, it's the Honey Select program that's being used to create those models. Look it up.
I know how you feel but if you followed the story...

Also as I stated in the developer notes this game will feature many fetishes including Flat Chest so you wont see only balloon shaped tits :giggle:

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
screenshot0001.png

There is absolutely no possible way the chairs could be casting shadows on the back wall that high up. I don't usually let lighting errors or other minor graphical problems bother me, but this is just goofy :ROFLMAO:

(no opinion on the game yet - I just started... but it seems interesting, so we'll see how it goes!)

Lupis

Mar 15, 2018
Seems interesting.. will watch to see what comes next .. it is nice to see at least one or two people with normal sized breasts.... would love to see more normal sized breasts (in some of the women at least) .. defiantly a decent start for a 0.1 demo..

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes