Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
In short, I decided to play this game. And from the very beginning, I just want to say right now. Dude, do something with the lighting. It's just awful, too overexposed,too bright.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
So, if I still catch the problem, I'll write a second message right away.
Then a problem appeared, I went through almost everything that has come out at the moment (except for Isla, because I have not seen her anywhere, if she is in the Futa/Trans path, then I don't need it). In the end, I decided to go through the path of Jane, and got stuck on the second visit to Heather. They tell me to go to the library and study, but there is no access to the library, they say "future updates", I do not understand what is wrong.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Then a problem appeared, I went through almost everything that has come out at the moment (except for Isla, because I have not seen her anywhere, if she is in the Futa/Trans path, then I don't need it). In the end, I decided to go through the path of Jane, and got stuck on the second visit to Heather. They tell me to go to the library and study, but there is no access to the library, they say "future updates", I do not understand what is wrong.
You will not be able to get into the library because your content has ended on this, wait for the next update the admin will add the plot and the price to the game a little by little .

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Это начало длинной и запутанной истории. Он постарается включить в себя практически любой фетиш. Обратная связь высоко ценится!
Я потихоньку собираюсь обновить сцены из моего первого релиза, чтобы сделать его похожим на остальную часть игры.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
You will not be able to get into the library because your content has ended on this, wait for the next update the admin will add the plot and the price to the game a little by little .
Well, it's all kind of understandable, just the problem is that the gallery has scenes with Heather and her roommate, and I can't see these scenes in the game itself, because he writes to me "go to the library, study," and in the library I are deployed due to the lack of content at the moment. The opportunity to see them for me was only after installing a patch with a fully unlocked gallery.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
For the incest patch, mom-son bro-sis actually don't make sense. Natalie said "this is my mother's house, my mother's laptop" while Karen being mc's mother too

icd1104

May 20, 2017
Well, it's all kind of understandable, just the problem is that the gallery has scenes with Heather and her roommate, and I can't see these scenes in the game itself, because he writes to me "go to the library, study," and in the library I are deployed due to the lack of content at the moment. The opportunity to see them for me was only after installing a patch with a fully unlocked gallery.
I believe there is something weird/scuffed about when and how the game registers and unlocks the path towards Heather scenes.

The first time I played it was as easy as swapping between going to Jane to teach you programming stuff in her room after school, and learning on your PC at evening or night (not sure which).
The second time I played I struggled to get that path to unlock for some odd reason.

However, to my knowledge, so far the library is only important for the ghost stuff that's in the basement of the market, story stuff with the Librarian and maybe it unlocks the path to the big bad Jane scenes.

Also, maybe talking to the 2 groups at school is important, if at that stage you can talk to Heather's group.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
FYI for whoever is responsible for the incest patch, the MC is occasionally referred to as 'cousin' or 'nephew' by Karen, Natalie, and Jane instead of 'brother' or 'son'. Not sure if anyone else has posted about this. I searched for the word 'nephew' and nothing came up, so I'm assuming I'm the first to bring this up. Just thought whoever should know. Thanks

Reactions: celticlord88

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
FYI for whoever is responsible for the incest patch, the MC is occasionally referred to as 'cousin' or 'nephew' by Karen, Natalie, and Jane instead of 'brother' or 'son'. Not sure if anyone else has posted about this. I searched for the word 'nephew' and nothing came up, so I'm assuming I'm the first to bring this up. Just thought whoever should know. Thanks
Can confirm:
111111111111111111111.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Did my first evening in the cafe, the cleaning job, but was not paid for my time.
I love bugs man. Now then, where the hell do i get money if i work again and get nothing again.
I guess i'll have to work again to find out whether i'll get my greens bro, then we'll think about booting cheat engine to solve it in a less elegant manner.
EDIT: Nvm, forgot that you can be quinea pig for that crazy bitch in the infirmary... joy, but money is money i suppose.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1.5 + IC + Gallery Unlocker by MetalChicken

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:

Size 618 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

**__If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.__**

3. Download the RPA file:

2.68 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.boundbylust/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.3.9.8.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 69 Votes