NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
I was stuck for the longest time, trying to figure out how to unlock the second Madhava event since I had nothing else to do and the only hint I had to do anything was at the shop. Everything else was repeating events or "Future Update" so it was a bit confusing. Even coming here to the forums and trying to see what others were saying about how to unlock it didn't help whatsoever, as they were vague responses. After looking through the Gallery, which wasn't too much help but did give me some sort of idea I saw I may have needed to find a way to meet Angelina. So I looked up her name in here as well, and once again barely anything. The only hint I got was going to talk to the nurse about helping Angelina. I dunno how one and one put together, but I decided to try talking to the nurse to see if anything changes. I just got the "Cum-extraction" event again, and I'm not usually the type to do things over again as seeing a scene once is usually enough for me unless I find it arousing. This one time though I thought "fuck it" and went through the scene again, playing with the nipple and everything. Suddenly after moving on to the next day I FINALLY got a new event and was able to start progressing through the story properly. My whole point for spewing my life story is for 1. This game needs a Walkthrough or some more work on activating events to progress more smoothly. To be stuck for a whole night and a couple of hours purely because I didn't re-watched a scene again is pretty annoying. 2. I recommend to others to replay as many scenes as possible, as who knows how it'll affect the game later on if you're stuck.

Now for my original reason for this message, I wanted to say I like that NTR seems to be implemented more the farther the game is going, and I hope more girls get NTR scenes, especially since we were able to build bonds with the girls we liked before anything happens to them, making the NTR even sweeter~. I almost don't want to go through the NTR because of how protective I am of the girls. I especially want to see scenes for Jane and Sayah, my personal two favorites~ Even if Jane's initial NTR scene with David (or whatever his name is) seems a bit forced, since Jane by that point is supposed to be MC's girl, if the NTR is gonna be a bit free willed like that then oh well! I'm gonna enjoy it either way! Can't wait to see more NTR scenes for this game, as this has been the one game so far that has made me horny for it even without NTR scenes in the beginning (the only somewhat NTR scene being Daisy's). The fluidity of the animations during lewd scenes is one I have not seen any other dev do with Honey Select characters, making this truly a unique game in its own right solely for that in my eyes. If anyone knows any other games that have that, please do let me know!

Sorry for this long-winded comment, I'll be ending it off here with praise, and a question. First, dev keep up the amazing work. I was so interested at first when I downloaded this game after seeing it in the Latest Updates for NTR, but even with the lack of NTR, this game is amazing in its own right. The mystery, the suspense, the amazing story, all of it is so good! Then as I mentioned before the amazing animation quality is glorious in its own right. I can't wait to see more! Now for the question, how do I get the NTR version of the scene for Daisy? I only get the MC's version when I go through it.

Edit: I've figured out why I kept getting the MC's version of Daisy's scene, and I didn't have NTR active because of the testing I kept doing trying to see Jane's and David's different scenes. Now I'm begging how do I get Karen's NTR scenes with Sun, because I can't unlock them for the LIFE of me!
Holy shit! A real cuck!

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
How long does that take? And is she still a cunt to everyone else? And more importantly, does everyone just let her be a cunt?
Very quick, it's a single choice that sets the variable when you first do a livestream with Natalie. So it's about 4 points with her and maybe some sneaking points from Kaitlyn(the thief cat girl) so you can progress. And yes, she's still a bitch to everyone, but she reigns herself in when it comes to you. I reckon we haven't seen what made her this way yet, so it's still possible she will have redemption arc one day.
I completely forgot I made this comment XD Nevertheless did I think someone would respond to it, but you are right.
if you are still wondering, Sun and Nina content is the last update. To trigger it, you need to have some big booba ladies maxed out on points available in current update - Karen, principal and cafe mom are a must, not sure about the other ones. You will know why when you see Nina. If it doesn't trigger automatically on new day, it should work when you go back home after school (kinda similar to Angelina)

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Very quick, it's a single choice that sets the variable when you first do a livestream with Natalie. So it's about 4 points with her and maybe some sneaking points from Kaitlyn(the thief cat girl) so you can progress. And yes, she's still a bitch to everyone, but she reigns herself in when it comes to you. I reckon we haven't seen what made her this way yet, so it's still possible she will have redemption arc one day.

if you are still wondering, Sun and Nina content is the last update. To trigger it, you need to have some big booba ladies maxed out on points available in current update - Karen, principal and cafe mom are a must, not sure about the other ones. You will know why when you see Nina. If it doesn't trigger automatically on new day, it should work when you go back home after school (kinda similar to Angelina)
Who is Angelina and who is Nina?

Mindsas

Oct 4, 2021
I have a question bevor playing this game about futa scenes. are there character that are only avaible if futa is on or does every character has optional futa scene. for example if i toogle futa on does natalie now has a penis ?

Feb 8, 2020
I have a question bevor playing this game about futa scenes. are there character that are only avaible if futa is on or does every character has optional futa scene. for example if i toogle futa on does natalie now has a penis ?
In the very beginning you choose the following fetishes: Sharing, Armpit hair and Futa. You can change the choice later through the in-game phone. There are three (I think) girls who can be Futa, and no, Natlie is not one.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah, the same event just repeats, I've done it like a dozen times to make sure.
This game needs at least a PDF for a walkthrough. Apparently, I was at the same spot as you. Here's how I solved it:
I went home mid-day after school to trigger a bar event with Haley by clicking "leave". The next day, going home at the same time triggered an event with Angelina. The following day, it triggered Nina’s event. The next day, I went to the infirmary after class to ask for help for Angelina, triggering the second Madhava meeting. After this, I could start the shop content following a lengthy VN sequence.
This is probably the only non-vague answer about this in this entire thread.

Reactions: Lysergic

damias

Sep 13, 2020
kinda annoyed..thge game styarted good and is guetting slightly too weird with the faces especially in blowjobs and kisses..... i know its made to cater to every fetish but.. the last few updates the faces are... weird...

Last edited:

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
Hopefully, it’s more canon to resist Madhava for a better ending, given her reaction to so and history shown in the game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game needs at least a PDF for a walkthrough. Apparently, I was at the same spot as you. Here's how I solved it:
I went home mid-day after school to trigger a bar event with Haley by clicking "leave". The next day, going home at the same time triggered an event with Angelina. The following day, it triggered Nina’s event. The next day, I went to the infirmary after class to ask for help for Angelina, triggering the second Madhava meeting. After this, I could start the shop content following a lengthy VN sequence.
This is probably the only non-vague answer about this in this entire thread.

Thanks but... that's all you did? Just go home as soon as class is over? Because nothing at all happens if I do that.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks but... that's all you did? Just go home as soon as class is over? Because nothing at all happens if I do that.
Easiest way I can explain is that just do every quest until it triggers automatically, it doesn't really have a requirement except you do enough quests

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
There is a "leave" option when you go home right after school, which at this aforementioned point has an option that triggers this bar event ("Go to bar" or something like that), the bar which you went with Serena earlier when she was supposed to meet with her sister.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes