MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
It bothers me that there hasn't been any new content added for Ayla in almost a year. Come on, dev! We need more soft dommy mommy content! Don't hold out on us, man. We know you've been withholding the good stuff! :cautious:

-Mal

Reactions: jaggedlunch

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
It bothers me that there hasn't been any new content added for Ayla in almost a year. Come on, dev! We need more soft dommy mommy content! Don't hold out on us, man. We know you've been withholding the good stuff! :cautious:
A year ago is recent for updates of this game.

Reactions: xghazu

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
Also there are lots of plot holes, for example, selecting specific choices prior to the parasite/witch-house event triggers specific animations in line with it; the same demon which mounted Dana, mounted MC's family...This game could be a wonder of storyline but it falls short of fitting all the pieces together.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Heh.. did the dev intended to say "disgust" here? Ironically, I do despise her right now :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, just about all of the dialogue in the game is poorly written. The number of spelling, grammar or punctuation issues I've seen in the game is easily in the high hundreds... It's really disappointing as there are some really nice sexy bits at least, but the cringeworthy dialogue nearly ruins it all for me. :cautious:

-Mal

Last edited:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I can wholeheartedly think the dev is not American natives because no one lives in America that doesn't know how lighting and saturation look like. So it also explain the grammar mistake.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I can wholeheartedly think the dev is not American natives because no one lives in America that doesn't know how lighting and saturation look like. So it also explain the grammar mistake.
People in America can barely point out where Europe is on a map, you think they know about lighting and saturation?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kazutoyo

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
People in America can barely point out where Europe is on a map, you think they know about lighting and saturation?! :ROFLMAO:
The only good factor it has is the weather condition, which at least you can still see sunlight, unlike for example the UK where you can't even get a little vitamin D for minimum 11 months of the year. Everything is just grey default monotone lighting.

Last edited:

ilangmuluu

Sep 2, 2024
Awesome, just pulled all nighter busting nuts to your gems man! Anyway, could you add more of those soft dommy mommy with plenty of rimming scene on those godly ass. BJ is cool but i bet some people would like to beat their meat towards animated curvy milf asses being worshiped rather than 3D cock, cheers.

And after searching for that NTR Karen-sun saves page after page and playing it (because i cant seem to get it no matter what), I gotta say all 4 scenes is there just to satisfy the cucky subscriber, at no point Karen stay true to her character. Only at the beginning where she's a bit shy and reluctant, but after that she's suddenly becoming dumb and dumber (Is it because she's drunk? she's already drunk when MC and her watching movies together, but she could still maintain her rationality). And sun, the loser fat nerd who'll lost his breath even when using an excalator is suddenly a wild beast with massive cock, endless stamina and infinite semen (is he a guardian too? if he is, anath should mentioned it). All in all its a superb game with a awesome POV, but that NTR is just bad, its just not plausible considering the scenario and character involved, so i dont get why people fussing about it a few pages back there. Just treat it as a bonus scenes for the cuckys, unless its fit the scenario and character thus believable, i dont get why you should get worked up about it:WaitWhat:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes