Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
How to restart game?
Users/<username>/appdata/local/BoundProject/saved/Savedgames and delete Bound1.sav

The game has no in game tutorial but there is one on discord

Also, sometimes the game can delete all controls, If you can't move you have to reset them to default

I'm gonna post the changelog later when I get home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Wait, there's gameplay? I thought this was just a proof of concept with no gameplay.

If there's no actual gameplay, then why are we posting reviews when there's nothing to review lol.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this isn't a game it's a tech preview...
you're in a room with 2 NPCs and they tie you up if you get close. That's it.
There's no gameplay, no character customization like in the screenshots, nothing. You can't even restart the game.
Don't waste your bandwidth downloading this.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone remember a game that was this same concept but possibly better graphics?
i remember playing one a few years ago and now i cant find the name anywhere
Escape:Forced Overtime on steam. found it. turns out the dev removed nudity tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Innocience

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
I never play tech demos for the sake of not feeling sad in case it gets abandoned.
But looks promising and Im down to check this out later after a year-ish of development.
Thanks for quality content, sir. Im tired of femdom pleb content all over the place.

Reactions: EdgeAurelius

otatop

Feb 26, 2019
this isn't a game it's a tech preview...
you're in a room with 2 NPCs and they tie you up if you get close. That's it.
There's no gameplay, no character customization like in the screenshots, nothing. You can't even restart the game.
Don't waste your bandwidth downloading this.
go to the mirror and you can customise character. can change hair, colour, eyes,clothes

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I like the tags considering this game will have no sexual content. We are in the Mormon zone of bondage.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Cant access self ties or dress up. Changed controls, reset to default, deleted saves. Buttons are greyed out?

Jack071204

Nov 23, 2022
yeah funny about that "free yourself before anything else works"

the fuck i am hogtied with no way out and i literally spent half an hour wiggling around and struggling at different places trying to somehow get out and no it doesnt work

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes