Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Madslide

Apr 2, 2024
Hi. For those looking 25 is in pixiv fanbox. The dev said the Patreon new policy doesn't accept that game based on "realistic" thingy or whatever it is. Which also effect the game itself. So, the dev decide to release the new version in Pixiv Fanbox and Subscribestar.

Reactions: joska99

Fluupa

Apr 3, 2023
Here's 25.1

BoundProject Devlog 25.1

hey lads! we're moving closer to actual alpha, but it's still kind of pre-alpha

- new voice packs for player and for dummy-chans
- how player have 6 voices to choose from
- arousal/distraction now have start and end distinct moans
- arousal/distraction animations have been extended to make it more punishing
- resized the hitbox on player's feet when crossankled in order to avoid bugs while doing legstruggle to turn crossed into regular

Voices shoutout to
- Voice 1 shoutout to @QuetzalVA,
- Voice 2 shoutout to @Aife_thedarkelf,
- Voice 3 shoutout to Tsuma-ASMR,
- Voice 4 shoutout to @ErisVox,
- Voice 5 shoutout to @Bashful_Echo,
- Voice 6 shoutout to Rhaena,

Check the controls at ingame Settings -> Controls, key "E" to interact with Table and mirror

*important controls when bound*
- Sprint + left/right to roll facing different angle while laying down/hogtied

here's what's the minimum spec
- CPU | intel(R) Core (TM) i5-9400F 2.90GHz
- GPU | NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti (prepare to use lower scale resolution)
- 16 Gb of RAM

other mandatory softwares
- visual studio 2019
- latest .NET framework
- DirectX runtime
- DX12 available
- latest driver existing

check other redirects at

have a nice and tidy day lads, cheers =D

wallng252

Dec 3, 2021
For some unknown reason (might be performace), My game is very dark. The light source is only my character's. I use 1280x720 Windowed mode with all low expect resolution scale is set to high.

Fluupa

Apr 3, 2023
Here's 26

BoundProject Devlog 26

hey lads! we're moving closer to actual alpha, but it's still kind of pre-alpha

- Implemented automatic sliding doors
- doors will always be opened when a character is near it and will close when there's no longer any characters near it, use it as an advantage
- players now can be apprehended even if their arms is free, as long their legs is bound
- player/dummy-chan's arms will be tucked to the back as long they are apprehended

Voices shoutout to
- Voice 1 shoutout to @QuetzalVA,
- Voice 2 shoutout to @Aife_thedarkelf,
- Voice 3 shoutout to Tsuma-ASMR,
- Voice 4 shoutout to @ErisVox,
- Voice 5 shoutout to @Bashful_Echo,
- Voice 6 shoutout to Rhaena,

Check the controls at ingame Settings -> Controls, key "E" to interact with Table and mirror

*important controls when bound*
- Sprint + left/right to roll facing different angle while laying down/hogtied

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Okay so I played this game and the other game and removing bindings in the other game is certainly much easier. I have managed to remove all except the armbinder and gag but no matter what manner of approach I try, I can't get the icon to remove the armbinder to change color to show I am successfully removing the armbinder. AND, yes before someone says use a hook or sharp corner, I have approached every hook, corner, from the front, from the back, kneeling down, lying down, from the front side, from the back, and nothing changes the icon to show I am removing the armbinder. Anyone know a for sure approach to remove the armbinder or specific hook/corner/approach to make it work?

Fluupa

Apr 3, 2023
Okay so I played this game and the other game and removing bindings in the other game is certainly much easier. I have managed to remove all except the armbinder and gag but no matter what manner of approach I try, I can't get the icon to remove the armbinder to change color to show I am successfully removing the armbinder. AND, yes before someone says use a hook or sharp corner, I have approached every hook, corner, from the front, from the back, kneeling down, lying down, from the front side, from the back, and nothing changes the icon to show I am removing the armbinder. Anyone know a for sure approach to remove the armbinder or specific hook/corner/approach to make it work?
You need to go to the armbinder machines to remove the armbinder. Once removed I believe it's R With hands free to remove gag's (please someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Pictured is the armbinder removal machine
1720500844523.png

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes