Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ib1962

Jun 20, 2024
is it possible to lighten the environment? There's lots of places where the whole screen is just black and difficult to see where you're going.

Reactions: mariuszkahr

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
is it possible to lighten the environment? There's lots of places where the whole screen is just black and difficult to see where you're going.
I find that too and I am glad that you addressed the problem.

Another question: What are the goals of the game?

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I find that too and I am glad that you addressed the problem.

Another question: What are the goals of the game?
This one is so ealy in the game you don't have any goals yet. It's just letting you mess with the mechanics of the game but no real goal as of yet. His other game mentioned in this post with similar mechanics, my pretty toy, has at least one level you can complete. But it still has not been completely fleshed out either. I played that one and its fun as well.

Reactions: mariuszkahr

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
You need to go to the armbinder machines to remove the armbinder. Once removed I believe it's R With hands free to remove gag's (please someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Pictured is the armbinder removal machine
View attachment 3813600
i tried but cant use that device
press E nothing happen... is there pressing any key to use?

ib1962

Jun 20, 2024
I managed to use it, and you do have to press E when inside. I have a feeling that restraints over the armbinder need to be removed first using the hooks found in the initial room. (it is too dark to find hooks anywhere else - possibly due to a poor graphics card on my laptop)
The problem I had, was the character being tied cross-legged and could only crawl, so before she could reach it, she was grabbed and retied. Effectively that's game over.

Would it be possible to have an option that someone will help if completely immobilized? Maybe 1 minute of complete inactivity would trigger the next girl passing to release (or at least reduce the restraints). Any form of struggling or movement would reset the assistance counter. It's just that I sometimes have to end the game after a few minutes as there doesn't seem to be a way out.

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
If the ankles are tied side by side (and not so that one leg is above the other), is it possible to stand up and hop?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
BoundProject Devlog 26.1

hey lads! we're moving closer to actual alpha, but it's still kind of pre-alpha

- introducting partial inventory system, right now only restraints that's "fully" working

- to pick up items, press E near the item

- tying up NPCs now changed from Right Mouse Button to E key on Keyboard, same as interact with mirror or self bondage table

- equipping restraints can be done after opening up the inventory, check restraints tab, hover the item u wan to use and then click on EQUIP

- equipped restraint will show on bottom right, with it's amount

- everytime tying action is pressed, it will consume 1 corresponding item, once the equipped restraint is depleted, player can no longer tie up NPC until different restraint is equipped

- for now, only 4 restraint items exists in the map, hemp rope, nylon rope, red ropes and black cable ropes

- gagging the NPC still works the same, just some changes in hitbox and function code wise

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
BoundProject Devlog 26.1

- introducting partial inventory system, right now only restraints that's "fully" working

- tying up NPCs now changed from Right Mouse Button to E key on Keyboard, same as interact with mirror or self bondage table

- equipping restraints can be done after opening up the inventory, check restraints tab, hover the item u wan to use and then click on EQUIP

- everytime tying action is pressed, it will consume 1 corresponding item, once the equipped restraint is depleted, player can no longer tie up NPC until different restraint is equipped

- for now, only 4 restraint items exists in the map, hemp rope, nylon rope, red ropes and black cable ropes

- gagging the NPC still works the same, just some changes in hitbox and function code wise
Good improvements

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
BoundProject Devlog 26.1

GOATED update, the normal ropes were becoming monotonous

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
BoundProject Devlog 26.1

Is there a link? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: tryhardfinder

Hasnihnur

Nov 28, 2020
Have to go to \AppData\Local\BoundProject\Saved\SaveGames and delete Bound1.sav
That file only removes you being tied up and everything else remains.
How do I find this file/file? It is not on my folder or any on my file. Please help me

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes