Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Oh! Speaking of Skyrim, if you haven't tried The Trappings of Fate mod yet, I suggest you check it out.
Moded skyrim is the GOAT when it comes to BDSM gaming content.
5 hours of downloading mods and 10 hours setting them up is totally worth it, but for anyone who lacks the technical skill and knowledge the Wabbajack tool is highly reccomended. I used it do install Masterstroke and it didn't dissapoint.

Reactions: Lam78920

dumptruck0909

Jul 7, 2021
Moded skyrim is the GOAT when it comes to BDSM gaming content.
5 hours of downloading mods and 10 hours setting them up is totally worth it, but for anyone who lacks the technical skill and knowledge the Wabbajack tool is highly reccomended. I used it do install Masterstroke and it didn't dissapoint.
Yep, will probably never be topped. But a game like the one posted here in this thread would be nice just to have something lightweight and easy to install, no hours of going through mod lists, no compatibility problems... you know how much work all that can be.

Reactions: Lam78920

Suale1986

Apr 24, 2023
Aye. I've seen that one too, but the silly ragdoll physics are just too obnoxious to deal with. I love the "enemies chase you around and tie you up" idea but every game with that concept seems to get abandoned.

Back to modded Skyrim for me I guess.
It's a little primitive, but you might like Damsel Dash? Not sure if I can link to it since I haven't posted three times yet, but I did a search and it's on this site.

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
This is a protype right? Can you add free buton or something like that?
I doubt that the developer is reading this forum. Also he said on his discord that the free button would be pointless since escaping is litteraly the only gameplay feature in the prototype

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB If you'd be so kind...

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Also he said on his discord that the free button would be pointless since escaping is litteraly the only gameplay feature in the prototype
He had keys that reduced bind levels in earlier versions but got rid of them. I think it's a silly decision, but it's his game he can do whatever he wants with it.
The dev being from Indonesia explains the lack of nudity, however.

yoyrwaifu83

May 27, 2023
How do I get out of being hogtied lmao
shift+a/d to rotate, then u need to reach sharp corner with your hogtie ropes and struggle by LMB, then release yur mittens in other ropes same way. when target rope reached corner left top "HP" becomes yellow

Reactions: Ste Rix

PM21

May 1, 2018
this is painful. She seems to move faster on her side but she moves in a crescent pattern. So by the time you straighten yourself out and flop on the side again you have to wait for the stamina bar to recharge 3 times. Went to what looked like a corner? that'll be another 10 minutes of your time to get to the other side of the room. Jesus.

Reactions: Rykonate

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
this is painful. She seems to move faster on her side but she moves in a crescent pattern. So by the time you straighten yourself out and flop on the side again you have to wait for the stamina bar to recharge 3 times. Went to what looked like a corner? that'll be another 10 minutes of your time to get to the other side of the room. Jesus.
Getting out of your bindings is not supposed to be fast and easy, thats the whole point of them.

PM21

May 1, 2018
Getting out of your bindings is not supposed to be fast and easy, thats the whole point of them.
Buddy boy, my complaints are the movement. Does it have to be a half circle flop? If that tickles your pickle then fine, but this is the gameplay equivalent of dropping a screw inside your engine compartment and trying to fish it out with the tips of your fingers. I'd like to see more come of this because I like what the concept could be, but watching progress bars fade while holding left mouse just isn't it right now.

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Buddy boy, my complaints are the movement. Does it have to be a half circle flop? If that tickles your pickle then fine, but this is the gameplay equivalent of dropping a screw inside your engine compartment and trying to fish it out with the tips of your fingers. I'd like to see more come of this because I like what the concept could be, but watching progress bars fade while holding left mouse just isn't it right now.
You are right, movement is not the most intuitive, It takes time and patience to do anthing and most people don't have that. The game caters to a specific niche and it does a decent job at that. It's not a good game by far, but does what it is supposed to do.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
How do i restart? where are the clothes? some menus don t work, much to be done on this one before i try it again.

Orbeck_Of_Vinheim

Dec 6, 2022
How do i restart? where are the clothes? some menus don t work, much to be done on this one before i try it again.
You can "restart" by going to your %APPDATA%/LOCAL/BOUNDPROJEKT/SAVED/SAVEGAMES and simply delete bound1.sav
You find the clothes at the mirror next to the bed.
Some menus like the "equipment" menu have simply not been made yet, the game is still in VERY early development.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes