Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

MikaAcka

Mar 16, 2022
True, but in regards to having a smooth, immersive experience, it's not quite there. I like games that have more of a sandboxy nature to them, so skyrim fits, but waiting for papyrus takes anywhere between 5 to 15 seconds really kills the immersion. Whereas in a standalone game, it's way easier to tie in a bondage animation with bondage being applied concurrently, in skyrim it will never line up the way you want it to.
I can understand the animation part, but if papyrus is taking 5-15 seconds for you when equipping an item, then there might be an issue somewhere :unsure:

But anyway, given the other options, Skyrim still is the best :)

Last edited:

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I can understand the animation part, but if papyrus is taking 5-15 seconds for you when equipping an item, then there might be an issue somewhere :unsure:

Papyrus is slow, and getting it to do anything from equipping restraints (outside of the player's inventory) to scripted dialogue to movement involves significant delays between actions. There isn't much to do about it: it's not a processing power issue, as far as I'm aware. It's just how the game runs.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Yes indeed

MikaAcka

Mar 16, 2022
I'm well aware papyrus isn't the fastest thing in the world, but 15 seconds are a bit too many regardless :unsure:

In my heavily modded setup, it still takes like 3-4 seconds to equip 3-4 pieces.

Papyrus is slow, and getting it to do anything from equipping restraints (outside of the player's inventory) to scripted dialogue to movement involves significant delays between actions. There isn't much to do about it: it's not a processing power issue, as far as I'm aware. It's just how the game runs.

Coolzelda

Jul 5, 2023
I need help with the controls, how do we tie the NPC walking around? I can't figure it all and always get tied up first

Hikhara

Aug 18, 2021
I can only speak for myself here, but bondage is probably my single favorite kink, and probably the one least explored in any kind of strictly non-DID setting. Yeah, Hajime Doujin Circle does a couple of unique games that explore the idea of BDSM-oriented action that personally I yearn more for, but only barely—they focus more on the explicit act of bondage, not the unique characteristics of different gear, which make them seem really single-faceted. Being tied in different ways, with different items doesn't affect how your character maneuvers most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bondage is probably my favorite as well, though what makes it so exciting for me is being at the mercy of another person while you are tied. The release or hand-off of responsibiliy as you can't do anything anyway, and what they might do to you or with you while you are in this enticing position. (As well as the depersonification once you get into the heavier stuff, but by then it's more than just plain BDSM.)

I haven't really found many games that really allow you to hand over control and agency to an NPC. None that are not scripted or story-heavy experiences, anyway.

As for restraints that affect your ability, I only really know of Skyrim mods as mentioned before in this thread. I am also reminded that one of the mods I used had an armbinder that removed the ability to interact with anything that would realistically require my hands. Great in theory, but in practice that meant I was locked out of 95% of the game, as I could not get anyone else to do it for me either (handing over control). I have to assume a game designed for it from the very beginning would fare better.

Reactions: Silaeleas

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
a bit of instructions or a damn tutorial might have been a help so I don't flop around like a fish on land.

Zsepy.

May 5, 2021
Where does this game save files? I've got no way of escaping this bondage and I just want to reset the save

DartVader42

Apr 14, 2021
Can you reupload it from the source, please? This version have serious bug, where you cant struggle. Dev fixed it and reupload the build.

UPD
Nevermind. Build still broken, judging on test reviews.

UPD 2
Build 15 is actually fixed :), can you reupload it?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes