Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

mix2013

Jul 20, 2023
A little reminder to those who can't figure out how to escape the new bondage type:
{A cut from Devlog 14.1}
- if armbinder is active (Strap Set arm bind type, set to Almost Helpless difficulty), it CANNOT be struggled, even if you try to use corners, the restraint durability wont decrease, which this feature will be changed in the future
- to escape armbinder, simply press down arrow keyboard key while not hogtied/laying down
- hogtie can still be escaped normally
Other than that, move closer to boxes so that the arm ties (or hogtie rope/strap) touch their corners.

axelmad08

Mar 5, 2023
I do not often comment here, but holy crap. This looks amazing. I truly hope this project doesnt die. I'd pay a decent amount if this game takes of the right way.

epiqnutria

Aug 6, 2023
Well actually that "game" is quite a tech demo for stuff Ryuu01 plans to do with this...

I know it as "Bound Project" and you are only on the basement with 2 bots that can tie you up, but perhaps this is another version
hey, how do I untie me?

epiqnutria

Aug 6, 2023
It is necessary to crawl to the boxes and lie down in the corner so that the icon becomes yellow and the left mouse button is untie me
thx, but how do I go to the boxes, she is hog tied, and I cant controll her straight, she just spin there, how do I get up to go straight?

NSP

Jun 19, 2018
thx, but how do I go to the boxes, she is hog tied, and I cant controll her straight, she just spin there, how do I get up to go straight?
First you need to go to option menu and check for the keys binding of your game , if it's default , then go back to the game , now you have to hold down Shift , then press A or D , depend on your MC's position , once you get her to middle state (or straight state) , then you can move or turn your MC's direction slowly with W A D . Once you get your MC to the sharp corner of the boxes , hold down Shift again and turn her back to the corner , try to move a little until the binding icon turn yellow , then you can struggles with LMB :D . Sorry for my bad English btw :x and good luck struggles out :D

epiqnutria

Aug 6, 2023
First you need to go to option menu and check for the keys binding of your game , if it's default , then go back to the game , now you have to hold down Shift , then press A or D , depend on your MC's position , once you get her to middle state (or straight state) , then you can move or turn your MC's direction slowly with W A D . Once you get your MC to the sharp corner of the boxes , hold down Shift again and turn her back to the corner , try to move a little until the binding icon turn yellow , then you can struggles with LMB :D . Sorry for my bad English btw :x and good luck struggles out :D
THX

epiqnutria

Aug 6, 2023
hey mmm,, another question, how can i chloroform the other gik¿rl in the room

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Once I am free from the Hogtie, how do I stand up while still bound? I have the character in a a sitting position, but no matter how many times a try to remove the armbinder it doesn't come off.

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
Once I am free from the Hogtie, how do I stand up while still bound? I have the character in a a sitting position, but no matter how many times a try to remove the armbinder it doesn't come off.
If the legs are tied crosswise, then it will not work. How to get rid of the armlet is said in post 123, just press the down arrow, the main thing is to get rid of the Hogtie and sit down.
My English is a bit bad, I hope you understand me.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If the legs are tied crosswise, then it will not work. How to get rid of the armlet is said in post 123, just press the down arrow, the main thing is to get rid of the Hogtie and sit down.
My English is a bit bad, I hope you understand me.
Thank you for the help.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes