Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype28p1] [Ryuu01]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mygoodness777

Sep 20, 2018
There's basically no chance this project ever gets finished. The dev has huge, complex plans for the game with lots of features. Every month he makes a very small update. At this pace, I can't imagine there actually being a game for something like 5-10 years. Right now this is a barely functional tech demo.

Don't get me wrong, this is pretty cool, but he'd need a team of like 4-5 other people helping to achieve his goals in a reasonable timeframe. I just don't see this ever being completed.

Given the amount of Patreon support, I don't think he's in any rush to complete the game...

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
There's basically no chance this project ever gets finished. The dev has huge, complex plans for the game with lots of features. Every month he makes a very small update. At this pace, I can't imagine there actually being a game for something like 5-10 years. Right now this is a barely functional tech demo.

Don't get me wrong, this is pretty cool, but he'd need a team of like 4-5 other people helping to achieve his goals in a reasonable timeframe. I just don't see this ever being completed.

Given the amount of Patreon support, I don't think he's in any rush to complete the game...
Maybe. I hope there will be a larger update soon. Without something global, I got tired of this demo in a couple of weeks(

valko

Mar 30, 2019
The changelog:

- players now are able to escape legs only while being fully tied

- to perform leg focused escape, simply hold RMB while struggling, the indicator will be moved to leg restraint icon

- legs only escape can only be performed while both arms and legs is bound and not hogtied

- extra conditions, you need to sit or laydown to do leg focused escape

- completely removing restraints with leg focused atm needs to be sitting

- there will be indicators above restraint icons for which part struggle will apply to

- for test reasons, all restraints are now escapeable

- each restraint types now have different values in durability and calculation

- add minor animation adjustment to leg only escape while sitting, will add more to the rest of the positions

mix2013

Jul 20, 2023
You could've looked it up yourself, not ask others to waste their precious time...
v17
- crotch rope/straps are now seperated, no longer a group of arm restraint
- crotch rope option added to self-bondage table
- only certain dummy-chan type will use crotchrope
- armbinder is now a priority arm restraint, it will not be replaced even on chloroform or apprehend
- legs restraints now in a seperate group as well
- if player are apprehended or chloroformed while armbinder, dummy-chan will not overwrite the armbinder, but re-doing the armbinder and increase it's lvl
- minor stamina changes
- to remove crotch item, numpad + key for now, it will be updated later

v16.1
- players now are able to escape legs only while being fully tied
- to perform leg focused escape, simply hold RMB while struggling, the indicator will be moved to leg restraint icon
- legs only escape can only be performed while both arms and legs is bound and not hogtied
- extra conditions, you need to sit or laydown to do leg focused escape
- completely removing restraints with leg focused atm needs to be sitting
- there will be indicators above restraint icons for which part struggle will apply to
- for test reasons, all restraints are now escapeable
- each restraint types now have different values in durability and calculation
- add minor animation adjustment to leg only escape while sitting, will add more to the rest of the positions

Reactions: wombatcombat

exter

May 29, 2017
You could've looked it up yourself, not ask others to waste their precious time...
Thanks for wasting your precious time (y)

Also, patreon posts are for patreons only, so unless some other website got the changelog there is no way for others to know... smartass

EvilynEva

Oct 7, 2023
have to delete the files all the time in appdata local, because i get stuck in random things and the game saves everything, so restarting it doesnt do anything

a new bdsm game would be nice, but this stealth non nude stuff is not too interesting for me, but good luck with it anyway
You actually saved me from mindlessly searching on how to free myself, I thought I Was softlocked tysm <3

EvilynEva

Oct 7, 2023
somewhy I cannot escape any restraint, can anyone help with controls? because I cant seem to even be able to tie the dummy chan

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes