Brainstorming a Kuroinu fan games.

Nov 2, 2020
Hi! I would like to work as a team for a Kuroinu fan game. My ideas consist of. #1: A renpy style game to keep it closer to it's OG source material. #2: It would be highly role playable and customizable. You would get Character Creation for the MC and be given any anime powers you like. I am going off on be able to power fantasy of killing Volt and more so it's a fan game for fans by fans. #3: Renpy isn't good for this? Actually, it is. We have great games with RPG mechanics such as Monster Girls Dreams by Threshold and Jikage Rising by Smiling Dog so renpy is very much able to do so. #4: Is there a payment for this?: Not really. This is a fan game for fans so I going of a community effort here to make it. I think in an age where Patreon creators can be scummy and big corporations can screw your wallet over that we as Games and weeb/ anime fans can do this? I don't expect everyone to be willing if anyone at all for this if there is no payment involved. So with this note, I want to hear if people would be willing to do so. I doing it from the kindness of my heart and for fun but if anyone wants to join in please leave a reply as I'm curious as to what you guys think of this.