Brainstorming hot things from Pokemon for potential fangame idea.

TheHardHardHent

Nov 20, 2021
Question: What Pokemon/Pokemon characters are hot.

I've had a few ideas for a lewd fangame of Pokemon as of late, so many in fact that I've been writing down story bits and concepts ideas in a doc. But while doing that I also began thinking I may be a bit biased on what is "hot" in Pokemon. So I began thinking about it and thought my mind too set in it's ways, that's why I ask this forum for help. I want recommendations and idea's from a bunch of people on what could fit into a lewd fan game. Now I admit, it may not really go anywhere so its best to think of this as a discussion/debate more than requests for a future game, but if that does end up happening then that'd be pretty cool.

Now I may as well get specific, I'm looking for; cute, beautiful and sexy Pokemon/Pokemon characters. I know you got your obvious Lopunny and Gardevoir, which are considered sexy and beautiful themselves, but you also have stuff like Vaporeon, who I say as cute until the internet got ahold of it. These aspects also apply to the Human characters but I strongly have more I want to go over about them than I do about the Pokemon so I'll put my thoughts for them lower. Before we get to that though, you should probably see what I'd actually use your ideas for.

Plot:
Main character lives in a random region(No name yet) and travels between one town to the next to deliver a package for his mom. On the way back the path doesn't take him home and instead leads him to a luminal space where the forest suddenly cuts off, leaving flat plains between the forest and a massive mirror. MC tests his plot armor on it and cracks it, leaving a shard of glass in his hand and trapping him on the other side of the mirror. This new world is one where the roles of Pokemon and Humans are generally reversed. Pokemon are the ones who build cities, farm and live like a society. Humans are the primitive wildlife that attack in the tall grass(Like normal Pokemon canon, don't try to think of where meat and milk come from). Pokemon keep the cool powers but to make Humans a threat they have some sort of unique weapon that that makes them genuine threats to this words towns. Plus they can't make Pokeballs to catch Humans so that's another issue. Threatening as humans are, a new problem falls on this new world thanks to the cracked mirror, causing it to "leak". Anything affected by this leaking from creatures to environments become warped and extremely hostile, making up the main enemies of the game.

Gameplay:
Turnbased party system, probably 4v4-5v5. Won't really have Pokemon battles like we are used to because it isn't really a Pokemon game. MC will have some boarderline Persona shit going on with that glass in his hand. It lets him call actual Pokemon to use moves on his behalf like a summoner. This will let Pokemon who aren't really route havers have some recognition. (Example: Aggron, wouldn't want to fuck it but I do think it's cool.) Types will still be a big thing but have some changes done to it like Ice being resistant against Electric or Bug being super effective to Fairy. More weather/auras to really fuck with the field while also giving more advantages to the correct Pokemon in them.

Summarize:
1. I want character idea's/recommendations.
2. Willing to discuss all but have my own wants for the ideas.
3. I'm a guy who is attracted to feminine characters. Girl Pokemon, Girl Humans and the occasional Trap.
4. Post masculine Humans and Pokemon anyways. I can still use them for ideas and its good for discusssion.
5. At the end of the day will still agree that Drayden is a sex icon. No attraction needed.

Pokemon:
1. I want your recommendations for any Pokemon that you can somewhat find attractive.
2. If there is a weird entry like Barboach being recommended then I'd like to discuss what makes them attractive to you.
3. Then you can try to win me over with both images and description.
-A good descriptions of what makes them hot gets the mind going, makes for unique and juicy lewds.
-Good art makes anything lewd. I don't see myself as a furry and things like Lucario doesn't excite me but I've seen art that can make me see it.
4. I'm not stubborn so when/if you win I'll put it in a doc and figure out how to utilize that Pokemon in the game sense.

Humans:
1. Anime has fucked my brain so I'm going off my sight to judge. Characters who can be comfortably be aged up, will be. Characters who look like they'd say they are 1000 years old in a manga will be pushed aside.
-Always thought Ash and the gang were teenagers and team rocket were adults as a kid. I found out I was wrong. Now I pretend like I never found out.
-If they look too young I'll age them up.
-If they are just short they won't change. I'd be considered rude.
-Boob size doesn't equate age but it makes you seem more mature.
2. While I'm mainly looking for girls, throw in a couple of guys too, we can have a discussion and I will still figure a good way to utilize them.
3. For my idea I'm also going to be giving the Humans a typing so give your idea for a good type for your recommendation.
4. Humans are going to act a bit different than normal so what sort of personality should your recommendation have.

Last edited: