4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Boyka

Jul 27, 2017
A question I have all these blocked missions and I don't know how to unlock them. If they could tell me how to do or how to upload the affection I would appreciate it

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
If I wanted to reduce the lust of my companions so they are less likely to become pervs how would I do that?
I cant get them to masturbate like colette can

jendral2414

Aug 24, 2018
can anyone know,How to solve this error interface??
gallerry and exit didnt show on my pc screen after instalations

Bleebao

Aug 3, 2020
that worked but it doesnt seem to be the only factor in perv status

new question, how do you avoid/negate/resist getting the pervy status effect if you know
Pervy status only happens if you max out their desire and i think lust too. If you want to get rid of pervy status there is an item that does just that i dont remember what it is but its for sale and will tell you what it is in the tool description

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
Looks like a rape simulator...but someone told me the gameplay was good? Sex avoidable?
gameplay is your usual walk around, turn based combat, crafting mechanic, level up to get more skills. sex is unavoidable (required opening scene with futa), and battle sex just happens willy nilly

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
gameplay is your usual walk around, turn based combat, crafting mechanic, level up to get more skills. sex is unavoidable (required opening scene with futa), and battle sex just happens willy nilly
Ahh so it's a step down from rape simulator to a random rape equation

And the required futa is to getting raped/taking a futa? And is the battle sex just random rape mid battle or rape on defeat?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
why cant we get a game with amazing art like this but not be either a rape simulator or a slut-a-thon

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
nvm i found my own answer, they can straight up rape you while at full hp...and it even counts as "Pussy used +1" and losing leads to even MORE rape
NO sex is NOT avoidable it is subject to RNG...as you can get raped multiple times in a battle and then lose the battle and get raped some more
hell they even have magic fingers that can pass thru clothing to finger you while at full HP (pussy used +1)
AGGGHHH why do all the best looking games have to have so MUCH rape...is it really to much to ask for a good RPG thats also lewd without all the random rape?

ok so i misread your comment as sex is avoidable...when it is 100% not XD
so sorry if you saw this comment before i fixed it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes