4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I can't seem to unlock any of the sub/dom variations for the party member proposition scenes. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
I would also like to know how you did it, there is no steam version uploaded anywhere (that I can find) and the patch installer can't be extracted with Universal Extractor.
there's an original compressed 1.03 files around page 4-6ish, i download them adn apply the patch using that file

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 668325

There is indeed a way, just figured it out.
There is a CRC check for Script.vdf.
I created a dummy file with a spoofed CRC and attached it, just put it in your games folder and run the patcher again.

I haven't tested it yet, but have fun guys!

Edit: after playing a couple hours I can verify it works 100%
Nice, but how did you get the CRC for this game? This will be useful for other kagura games. Can you explain how did you made the dummy file? (I've found this so far )

there's an original compressed 1.03 files around page 4-6ish, i download them adn apply the patch using that file
Previous method works, but thanks for replying anyway

Last edited:

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So I used the patch on Kagura's site, I see that it's called patch 1.4 here, but after installing the patch my game-title is v1.05. Is that correct, or is the patch on their site outdated?

Feb 14, 2019
If anyone is having issues with FPS I recommend going into the Game.ini file which is located where the .exe file is, and changing SoftModeFlag=1 into SoftModeFlag=0. Im not entirely sure what this did but it fixed all the weird fps drops i was having during dialogue and combat.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Nice, but how did you get the CRC for this game? This will be useful for other kagura games. Can you explain how did you made the dummy file? (I've found this so far )
I second this, plesse teach us your ways darkleecher01. I want to be able to patch Ideology in Friction append

darkleecher01

Feb 25, 2020
I second this, plesse teach us your ways darkleecher01. I want to be able to patch Ideology in Friction append
There is no known unpacker for Setup Factory, so I just ran the setup and attached cheat engine.
From there, you do a string search for the error message you're getting and browse the memory regions.
Then I figured out the game uses a lua script for the installation and I found this code:

1590530515757.png

Assuming they just copy paste this script for every release, you can just do a search for 'scriptcrc' and you'll find what you're looking for.

3809473158 is the CRC the patcher is checking for, in hexadecimal this will give you the value 0xE30FF286.
I then created a new Script.vdf file with my hex editor containing 4 0x00 bytes and ran the following program over it:
(I used the python version).

Syntax used was 'python forcecrc32.py Script.vdf 0 E30FF286'
This will spit out a file that you can use to bypass the check.

Happy hacking!

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
So, I'm working on unlocking my gallery myself, and I've run across an issue.

Certain scenes (like the bath-house, or the one in the school uniform) have the normal/dom/sub variants. However, it seems that you only get one shot for each level up to the last. I did the bath Dom, then bath2 Dom, then bath3 Dom, but when I went "back to normal" I only got bath3 scene normal. Is there a way, other than restarting a new game, to get normal and sub for bath1 and 2?

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
There is no known unpacker for Setup Factory, so I just ran the setup and attached cheat engine.
From there, you do a string search for the error message you're getting and browse the memory regions.
Then I figured out the game uses a lua script for the installation and I found this code:

View attachment 671437

Assuming they just copy paste this script for every release, you can just do a search for 'scriptcrc' and you'll find what you're looking for.

3809473158 is the CRC the patcher is checking for, in hexadecimal this will give you the value 0xE30FF286.
I then created a new Script.vdf file with my hex editor containing 4 0x00 bytes and ran the following program over it:
(I used the python version).

Syntax used was 'python forcecrc32.py Script.vdf 0 E30FF286'
This will spit out a file that you can use to bypass the check.

Happy hacking!
Genius, intresting way to use cheat engine.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, just a little question because i don't know at all where it is. Does someone know where to have a white Barley please ?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game was a huge disappointment. Read Alenin review but he was being generous saying the game is average I say below average the game play is ridiculous. Everything is locked behind being a prostitute and once you are there and can run around naked the stats are so over powered there is no challenge and game becomes a boring walk and kill fest. I could not bring myself even to complete this game.

Game play balance is critical but this game throws it right out the water. Over powered and a character just running around asking for sex to find scenes became boring very fast. You do not even need any weapons or equipment once you can go naked your stats are so outrageous there is no longer a need to collect semen for anything because you do not need anything. Way out of balance.. and nobody even reacts to you running around naked or in underwear so there is absolutely no shame or sense of being that your naked. It just means you have outrageous stats and no other purpose.

Poor game that bored me fast.

Reactions: Mystermask

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I have a problem, I need help. When I do the Demon Lord Ending, the game Force Close, especially after the event where Priscilla is messed up by Colette. and also, the face picture is missing. Please help, or if there is already a fix, please tell me. Thank you.
Edit: My Version is 1.03 JAST

Last edited:

DarkBlade01

Oct 5, 2019
I Unlocked the Gallery with the Savegame but Collet has a Small Chest. I cant change it anymore... it's still with Small Chest. Where can i reset the gellery?

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Poor Ricky Who Has a Wife and Child... He was just strolling through the city when hes gets slapped by Aisha's "aroma" and gets quick time seduced. Little did Ricky Who Has a Wife and Child know that he was going to throw his life away that day. Such a tragic story.

But no story can be more intriguing than the legend Al Who Has the Strongest Libido in Town. What a epic name and we know so little about him.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes