4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err ... where's the tavern, can't seem to find it. Because I need to give the stimulant to the cilent?

246Servantsnogrands

Jun 11, 2020
Err .. question: Let's say my whole team has 5 affection, and complete Sylvia and Priscilla's 6th Personal Requests, but 5 of the female characters were Lewded MAX ... will i get the true or Orgy ending? ( I just want to know, Even if i know the orgy ending is "Bad?" ... I played it for fun.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man this game has been too much for me, quite a ride and improvement over their last previous games (I haven't tried the ones after this).
It just felt I was a bit lost on progression and the game threw me right into the deep end with scene progression, I was used to getting scene variation from other Acerola games, but this doesn't have that much.
On the other hand, dom/sub both got at 100 so easily, lust always seemed to stay topped at 1000. And I'm just now entering the Demon Castle area. Worried about being locked out of ending options while still barely any affection with most side characters. On the other hand some bits seem so vanilla, like Lyle's segment while half the city has already railroaded Colette.
So is there a more in depth guide on how to get those quest scenes? Or how to get scenes between side characters? Also on how their custom clothing is supposed to be used, how to get those scenes?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
There's no rape tag on this... Is it consensual monster-on-girl sex, then?
Well its mainly rape, but I would say its not even mainly monster rape, tho it does have some GoR scenes.
Its mainly corruption, which is girl getting tricked or coerced into sex, more like "light rape", that's why it isn't tagged as such.

246Servantsnogrands

Jun 11, 2020
Errr Can someone help me with request 92 : [Personal Request] Stand Guard for Me? (Sylvia) ?

I still struggling every time i lose, I load my save file again and try again, again, and again .... HOW TO WIN!?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Errr Can someone help me with request 92 : [Personal Request] Stand Guard for Me? (Sylvia) ?

I still struggling every time i lose, I load my save file again and try again, again, and again .... HOW TO WIN!?
Isn't this the one where you just have to sneak your way in to the objective?

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
How to do request 82? Where i can find gold dust, and where's the cilent? It says the house in north brave and the cilent doesn't appear?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Those are obviously not the only girls in the world. I'm talking about the playable characters here.

Symplic

Jun 26, 2018
Is there something wrong with the quest "A drug for peace"? I can't seem to hand the item over to Priscilla even if I put her in my party, am I missing something?

Reactions: N4216
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes