4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there something wrong with the quest "A drug for peace"? I can't seem to hand the item over to Priscilla even if I put her in my party, am I missing something?
Have to tried talking to the guild receptionist person? Cause unless there are special turn in instructions for that you should be able to talk to either the person you accept/turn in basically every quest with, or for some affection quests talk to the character directly themselves. Priscillia being in your home whenever you don't have her out.

Symplic

Jun 26, 2018
I've already talked with Mina (receptionist), Priscilla when she was in the workshop, even tried talking with Mina while Priscilla was alone in my party and none of those worked

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
where does chris reverbre live? can you even enter his house?
If I remember correctly Chris lives in the farthest bottom left house on the West side of the city. I believe the house is pink as well. If that's wrong just look in every house on the West side of the city as I think there is another party member that lives in the house like, right next to Chris.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, so I have Colette and Sylvia in party, (just them), self destruct Colette, and let Sylvia be defeated and it goes to the Colette rape scene when I'm trying to get Sylvia's fetish unlocked. Any hints?

Actually, nvm, I put Sylvia as the party lead and it worked just fine.

Empathx3

May 27, 2018
I am losing my mind. I need to collect 3 Mana Herbs for the first mission and I can't find them anywhere to collect them. I see I have collected 1, but cannot recall where that was and have searches whole Breezy Plains for them. Was it at field when Sylvia was guarding Colette? I have advanced far enough that I rescued the useless guy from Ogre, got everyone into town and then recruited Sylvia again. Now I am at total loss.

Edit: Nevermind. When I look into my Inventory > Key Items, I see I do possessed 3 of them. I misunderstood 1/3 in alchemy screen that I only had 1, not 3. Damn these reverse (Imperial/Japanese?) methods of displaying How Many You Have / How Many You Need. Why can't they follow some International standards?

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How do you turn in quests? There is no dialog option when you talk to the guildmaster to turn in the first quest for the 3 mana potions.
Never mind the medicine has to be made through the quest option in the crafting menu.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I am losing my mind. I need to collect 3 Mana Herbs for the first mission and I can't find them anywhere to collect them. I see I have collected 1, but cannot recall where that was and have searches whole Breezy Plains for them. Was it at field when Sylvia was guarding Colette? I have advanced far enough that I rescued the useless guy from Ogre, got everyone into town and then recruited Sylvia again. Now I am at total loss.

Edit: Nevermind. When I look into my Inventory > Key Items, I see I do possessed 3 of them. I misunderstood 1/3 in alchemy screen that I only had 1, not 3. Damn these reverse (Imperial/Japanese?) methods of displaying How Many You Have / How Many You Need. Why can't they follow some International standards?
Its in the fields to the right of the city yes where sylvia guarder her from the ogre.
Only thing is the field isn't the same when you go back.

Last edited:

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
for the number puzzle in the first dungeon (the one you get from the hero) do the numbers change each time you try?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Sort of bummed here, I've verified that Priscilla is at 25/50 on her fetish, but when I go into the goblin area and get her ass raped, the count does not go up. Any ideas here?

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the Sylvia Torture scene? I've been looking it up on the net, and i suspect its from the kidnapping event in Sylvia's mansion, but i have yet to trigger that event. I suspect its from her 6th quest (Quest 126: My Family's Secret), but i dont know how to unlock the quest. I was under the assumption that there was another area after ruined citadel due to the ??? in the book in the workshop underneath ruined citadel in the category list. So i assumed if i cleared it, i would unlock sylvia's 6th quest, but apparantly that cleared the game, giving me a New Game +. So now i'm at a loss on how to trigger the 6th quest. If anyone knows how to trigger that kidnapping event in the Brave Manor, please lemme know.

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
Any way to reduce dom or sub stats?
I could be wrong, but i think there's some items in a shop that might reduce it. I'm not sure. I saw some in the shop in the slum area. The same shop that sells outfits. The shop is near the hole in the wall event.

Apr 5, 2020
Does the game have outfits that you can change into or the option to walk nude?
Yes. Colette and her party members (the female ones anyway... and Chris) have different outfits that you can unlock as you progress through the game. You can even have them go nude once you beat all their affection quests (or in Colette's case, when you lower her Shame to 0).

Reactions: tsmaniac
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes