Braveheart Academy Assets & Fan Art

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here are some signatures to use if you like Braveheart Academy.

Feel free to share fan art and other things related.

Game: LINK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry, Kamuiii. I just realized, re-reading the forum rules on fansigs, that this one is waaay too large (max size of sigs per user is 1MB). I will try to provide a lighter version soon.
Use the [img], it works

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
The site will render it, but it goes against forum rules to have heavy gifs on signatures. Understandable, people spamming videos on every post would bring pageloads to 1995 standards... I removed mine, and will work on making a shorter version asap. In the meantime, please add a warning to your post, or remove the link before anyone starts using it :cry:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The site will render it, but it goes against forum rules to have heavy gifs on signatures. Understandable, people spamming videos on every post would bring pageloads to 1995 standards... I removed mine, and will work on making a shorter version asap. In the meantime, please add a warning to your post, or remove the link before anyone starts using it :cry:
These are not against our rules for signatures.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Maximum total file size of all images should be less than 1MB
OMG ahahah I just noticed YOU WROTE the rulebook!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry for preaching to the choir on the previous post, Ryahn, i didn't realize...

If you say they are allowed, i'll take your word. With relief. I'm quite fond of the signature and was dreading having to butcher it into a smaller size!

First time making signatures, uncharted territory and all that... Hope they pass the 'not annoying' rule aswell, i fear people might find them a tad too distracting while reading threads.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
OMG ahahah I just noticed YOU WROTE the rulebook!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry for preaching to the choir on the previous post, Ryahn, i didn't realize...

If you say they are allowed, i'll take your word. With relief. I'm quite fond of the signature and was dreading having to butcher it into a smaller size!

First time making signatures, uncharted territory and all that... Hope they pass the 'not annoying' rule aswell, i fear people might find them a tad too distracting while reading threads.
1MB is for uploading it and attaching it. Since these are already uploaded and hosted on F95 forums, use the links. This way you dont have to attach them.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
For those who prefer a less animation-heavy sig. I was getting motion-sickness from the previous one myself, every time i stared at my posts. These should be easier on the eyes:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/713575_4OryIVV.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/713576_still2.png

Keep the eye-candy coming, Kamuiii :love: wishing the best to the BA project!