Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Update Roadmap for Alpha 1.1
- Make the puzzles optional.
(This comes for people for who don't want a challenge/reward system in an H Game)

- Further develop the city to host a shop, where you'll be able to purchase items.

- Create a ticket system to allow for retries of the puzzle.
(Per every 3 answers correctly for that character you'll get a retry ticket!)

- Add character renders to fill the empty space in the puzzle's right side.

- Add Encounters 0 for characters of a different year you're on.
(So the story flows with characters you didn't have an intro for)

- Develop 1 more character with 3 encounters.

- Start working on already having H Scenes/ Lewd stuff on 1 of the already made characters.

For the last two options, please fill the Poll!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm half expecting William Wallace to show up perhaps as a student? :LOL: It's certainly different from the other HS games I've played on here will be keeping an eye on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
looks like it's gonna be a great game, love the interactions so far.
just a bit sad about Blair tho, i love the character. i mean i'm here for girls, not to be trapped...
i may be spoiled with games like WVM where you get to chose at the start to not have a D-girl but hoped it would be like that here as well.
keep up the good work tho
Okay, we actually didn't even consider leaving it as a choice.
We might actually try this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Okay, we actually didn't even consider leaving it as a choice.
We might actually try this.
i mean, Depravity has a trap-character...but he/she is(he uses female pronouns btw) a side-character, you can have sex with it but it's portraited so well that i actually don't care...Blair, for now, it's on the same page...but yeah maybe giving a choice would help...(but it means making arts for the trap-version and the girl-version of the character)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i mean, Depravity has a trap-character...but he/she is(he uses female pronouns btw) a side-character, you can have sex with it but it's portraited so well that i actually don't care...Blair, for now, it's on the same page...but yeah maybe giving a choice would help...(but it means making arts for the trap-version and the girl-version of the character)
It means double the work but also appeals to all sides of the spectrum here.
Which is what we always intend to do.
Hence the reason we decided to have the puzzle optional.
Its part of the core gameplay and flow of the game, but if people want the easy way out there has to be an option to do so.
(At least from my developer viewpoint)

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It means double the work but also appeals to all sides of the spectrum here.
Which is what we always intend to do.
Hence the reason we decided to have the puzzle optional.
Its part of the core gameplay and flow of the game, but if people want the easy way out there has to be an option to do so.
(At least from my developer viewpoint)
maybe it's the gamer-girl in me speaking but although i dislike puzzles, i sort of enjoyed the whole thing(including the "remember how tall am i?" kind of questions...a little challenge doesn't kill people XD

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Depravity awakening has trap female? who?

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes