VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

1. 5.00 star(s)

radiationcat

Feels very much like an older Eroge with all the pros and cons that entails other than drowning in choices. If a protagonist being a narcissistic creep annoys you maybe keep away. Very no nonsense kind of "plot" so also keep that in mind if you were looking for a deep story
  2. 2.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

The attractive art and interesting setup pulled me in, but left me wanting.

The story is simple, you return to your highschool to give extra lessons to some struggling (female) students. However, youre really there to turn women into whores. So far, so good.

The problem is the execution. The blackmail setup is flimsy, with a simple "if you dont let me rape every hole you have I will spread this sexy picture of yours" you can force the girls fuck countless guys. Yes, guys. The MC doesnt really see them as his girls, instead he lets the entire school run a train on them. So if you like stories where the girls are kept by the guy, this one is a non-starter.
    The corruption is weak too, the first 1 or 2 scenes are the girl resisting as she is forced to have sex. But then she suddenly turns into a gigaslut. This even happens at random. A girl is forced to jerk of the MC, but then when she starts jerking him off she suddenly is really into it? If the story was that the MC's cum turned girls into whores, I couldve bought it, but instead a girl just turns into a mindbroken whore from 1 sex session. There is no buildup, no transition, just a random flick of the switch.

Then after tossing every girl into a room with a bunch of horny guys, you get the harem scene, where the protag takes all the girls home and fucks them, convinced somehow the pregnant girls are all pregnant with his children.

To be honest, I want to give this game a 1 star. It just doesnt understand corruption, escalation, sexy scenes, or writing. But the art is so nice, and the extra content seems hellbent of delivering, that I cannot give it 1 star.