VN - Ren'Py - Breaking Becky [v1.2.4f] [TKW]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kauno

The renders might require some more work, but they may work for some too. The story and it's pacing is decent enough for a first start. What I like is the self-corruption aspect of this game -- whether into depravity or addiction, Becky allows herself to fall and fall hard.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

banqwert

This game is fairly good if you can look past the initial FMC aesthetics (it does get better later in game). The pace of corruption is better than average although it may be helpful to add more minute decisions to the game which help shape the FMC's submissivenes/slutiness/faithfulness.

Minor suggestion: some scenes can be really dark (lighting wise) and obscures the otherwise splendid art. Please consider brightening the renders if possible.

I am definitely watchlisting this and coming back when there is more content. Good luck Dev!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tsukui

Really liking the game so far, so rare nowadays some "intelligence" bar in the games. Story wise is good, enough to be good and don't drag scenes after some centuries of plot that you must likely will not be that into (like some games who have 2 "silmarillion" of words but 4 scenes of content to after 3 months be abandoned). Decision wise I think should be a little more clear how much you get or when popup some decision, it shows how much were left for you to get to choose that but well, some people like this flavour. And I'm LOVING her design and the rest of the characters. Can't wait for more. Keep up \o
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Patrick Star

I rather like the direction this is going. I'm willing to give it a chance. The language issues aren't insurmountable. I like corruption games, this one's off to a good start, and I like that I can make her become a drunk as well.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

In agreement with the reviewer below, in particular the part that begins with "Decisions are not clear to lead your character in one direction." and then proceeds to discuss them having to use console to find scenes.

Renders are generic and while not 'bad' aren't really 'good' either (and definitely not 2+ gig size worthy), so the selling point to a game like this would be the fets. However the game is no where near fun enough to play, or the story interesting enough, to play guessing games to find the scenes with the fets you want (or apparently, to replay each update to find what new was added).

2 of 5 as it is now, maybe with room to improve if it added a clear WT or a gallery or something or was a more appropriate file size for it's quality.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

soldano

It's not bad as a start, but there are several aspects that should be improved:
    - Some renders are terrible. It looks like it wouldn't have let the rendering finish.
    - Decisions are not clear to lead your character in one direction. I have had to modify the variables to get the blowjob scene. I had chosen all the options where the MC is submissive, but the sub variable was set to 5. By the way, don't disable the console. It's very easy to activate, and it's okay if someone wants to tinker around a bit.

Do I recommend the game at this point? Not really. It has very little content, and some bugs. I'm going to give it 3 stars because I don't want to damage the start too much. I think the game has potential, but it still needs to be polished a lot.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Maybe I was spoiled by good v0.1 games recently, but this is pretty bad. Some of my issues with this release:
    - MC looks 30 years old, yet the game portrays her as much younger (nothing against older MC, just make her image consistent with description)
    - ugly bastards are not only ugly here, but also disgusting (more than usual)
    - english is pretty broken
    - writing is not good
    - there is no content
    - choices doesn't matter, literally no difference no matter what you pick

Instead of downloading this game at v0.1 just check screens in the OP, they contain everything that you can see in the game.
    The only good thing about this whole game so far is the MC figure.