VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking Beth [Ep. 2] [Lewd Dolphin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_header.jpg
Overview:
Will Beth have enough strength to resist them all for the sake of newly built family??? Basically, it depends on you. Yes, it's totally up to you to decide her fate. You can choose to keep Beth as pure and unspoiled as possible (I call it 'purity' route). Or, you can let her be an ordinary girl with her common sense understanding of what's good and what's bad (I call it 'ordinary' route). Or, you can throw it all at her making her way full of temptations, lust, passion and sex (it's 'corruption' route in the game).​

Updated: 04-04-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
PC: - - - - - -

Extras:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Why bother releasing something that consist of no nudity at all and 3 scenes total lmao. Not even a minute of gameplay.
well, this is how its done, we gets a sneak peak, a first-preview of a game, don't need to include any sex scenes. it is up to you if you want to try it now or wait. i will wait a bit.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Has potential. I liked how even with such a short demo the various choices excluded other actions. With more content this could be good.

I think this is going to need an NTR tag. The husband is clearly being set up to be a unlikable loser, ripe for cuckolding.

My only criticism was that the writing was a bit... juvenile.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Has potential. I liked how even with such a short demo the various choices excluded other actions. With more content this could be good.

I think this is going to need an NTR tag. The husband is clearly being set up to be a unlikable loser, ripe for cuckolding.

My only criticism was that the writing was a bit... juvenile.
Fetishes:
  • Netorare
  • Corruption
  • Submission
  • All sex (MF, FF, MMMMMF and so on)

Reactions: Adolfo

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly, what does a man gotta do to actually get some new graphic in these games? Seeing games that actually use 2-D has become a rarity nowadays and games that actually use new and unique 3-d models is even more so.

CivicSuper

Jun 18, 2017
Another Katie I guess, I played Kaite from its 0.6, such thing cant just be played without "content" XD.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Episode 1? How many Episodes we get until actual content is presented? 200?

I would call this a 0.01 version and that would be generous.
I dont mind releases with small content but tossing in 3 different renders and call it Episode 1 is an insult to the intelligence of people.

Reactions: bernthal and Kira77

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m ... confused at hell ..

peoples say it didnt even have 1 minute gameplay... 2 or something renders.. etc...

still , named "version 1" and have a "walkthrough" ...

i m soo confuse now o_O

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i m ... confused at hell ..

peoples say it didnt even have 1 minute gameplay... 2 or something renders.. etc...

still , named "version 1" and have a "walkthrough" ...

i m soo confuse now o_O
Here let me help you i quote from the so called walkthrough that isnt one.

Episode 1:
1. Go jogging in the park
2. Yell at him
3. Get back home
4. Sign
5. Make tea
6. Thank him for the compliment
7. Go to mall
8. Tell him you are busy
9. Get back home
10. It's negotiable
11. Show him your breasts
12. Will I get paid for it?
13. Take off your clothes

End.

And yes thats all the content ^^

Reactions: tommy65

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here let me help you i quote from the so called walkthrough that isnt one.

Episode 1:
1. Go jogging in the park
2. Yell at him
3. Get back home
4. Sign
5. Make tea
6. Thank him for the compliment
7. Go to mall
8. Tell him you are busy
9. Get back home
10. It's negotiable
11. Show him your breasts
12. Will I get paid for it?
13. Take off your clothes

End.

And yes thats all the content ^^
soo .. we cant choose action ? or this is the way to follow without game over or something ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
soo .. we cant choose action ? or this is the way to follow without game over or something ?
This is the corruption path with max corruption points.For purity you need 0 or less corruption points.For ordinary more than 0 but less than the max-8 points.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Look at our request section!
Don't take such comments to heart, crust. We all appreciate what uploaders do. I'm sure that comment was directed at the developer, and other devs like him.

It seems to be the new standard that no matter how fast an internet connection one has, it takes more time to download and extract a new game than it does to "play" through all its contents. As a fellow player, I can fully understand @uwansum 's frustration. Adding to the problem is the fact that devs rarely make it obvious (or not obvious enough) that there is basically no content.

Would also be nice if OPs started adding in some metric for content volume right next to the version number when they have it.
Version: Episode 1
Playtime: 2 minutes (0-5 min, very short, 17 images, etc, etc... whatever metric, just some indication).
I see far too many threads where every third post asks how much content is there now or is this worth downloading to get the latest version. If a metric is added, a spoiler containing past release version/playtime info would be really useful too.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote