• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Breaking the Lust [v0.2] [Natch]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Luckydude33

Breaking the Lust made a good first impression in my opinion.
    Some would say its a copy of Twisted World but i don´t think so, the only point is somehow the style and sounds but thats it.
    For the game itself:

Story: 4/5
    Intersting setting even if its not new and VN what i love alot in such games.

Character: 3/5
    There are quite a lot for the begining, some character interesting and even funny, most of the main characters where sexy and hot (a lot of big asses :love:) but because of the spelling issuse (maybe) a lot of dump quotes and talking and for me most of the bodys looked to much alike.

Music/Sounds: 4/5
    Nothing to special but wasn´t annoying, for such a young game still good.

Art/Design: 5/5
    Kind of a sucker for such games and artstyle, love such more thicker girls and they well made + good Animation.

All in all i hope the dev will keep this Project up and gets maybe a prof reader cause the writing and tranlation errors were the biggest point i have to criticize. I will pledge for sure but i guess i´ll wait for the next update to see if the dev take this project seriously :giggle:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

glg730

Qué buen trabajo continúa para que tengas un futuro en esta industria del juego, puedes ver que tienes muchos amigos poderosos.Espero que haya más actualizaciones en el futuro y estoy muy interesado en el hecho de la historia y los personajes que usé. te enciende y eso me gusta