Daz Breast collision with glass

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I'm trying to create a scene where the characters breasts are pressed up against a glass surface. The camera will be placed on the opposite side of the glass, but it always end up looking weird. I'm using Brestacular to do the collision - Any ideas?

1.png 2.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I think Meipe has some morphs as part of one of his works that are specifically for "squished against surface" on large breasts.

However due to the way that Iray render engine works, you're never going to get a perfect "0mm gap" render result that looks like real world images of boobs-on-glass.

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Are you able to save the characters breasts in the position? if so, try moving her back just a little bit, and see if the odd effect goes away. It almost looks like the breast is pressing through the glass, so moving her back just a touch may take care of it. Not sure though, have never used Breastacular personally.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Several people suggested the solution using the primitive, so I gave that one a go.
With a bit of messing around with some settings I ended up with this render. I must say I'm very pleased :)
I'm sure I can make it even better with some additional tweaking.
Thank you all for all of your suggestions - much appreciated!

Collision success.png

Reactions: osanaiko