Daz Breast for G8.1F?

XartusStudio

Enchanting lewd
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Hey all!

I have been trying to find a breast for G8.1F for some time now and cannot find anything. Is there anyone who could send me such an asset?
Thanks!

XartusStudio

Enchanting lewd
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I tried breastaculal but script for copy mats don't work, can you Recommend something else?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I tried breastaculal but script for copy mats don't work, can you Recommend something else?
Any morph that doesn't require a script will work. I have never used breastaculal but I have had the same issue as you with genitalia and I have also tried that things that uses scripts to no avail. Apart from facial expressions (and there is a work around for that too) everything except scripts that are designed for gen8 will work on 8.1. I have natural breath morphs to name one off the top of my head and it works fine.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Any morph that doesn't require a script will work.
Yes - Genesis 8.1 uses different UV mapping than Genesis 8, so scripts that expect certain texture bits to be at certain UV locations fail. (You can still apply Genesis 8 textures to 8.1 and vice versa because Daz Studio detects when you're doing this and automagically does the conversion for you.) The actual meshes are (AFAIK) identical between 8 and 8.1, which is why morphs work.