VN - Others - Completed - Breast Milk Caster: The Declaration of Utter Subjugation and Humiliation [Final] [RIPPOUGANI]

1. 2.00 star(s)

obromacare

Insanely good premise, horrid execution

Pros:
    -The attitude of the FMC is great. She's strong, very reserved, and hates sexuality, so her being forced into lewd scenarios is hot.
    -Exhibitonism/exposure to a mass media is a rare, but great topic

Cons:
    -It goes from 0-60 really quick. I would say 0-100, but that would imply it goes really far. The FMC is reserved, her coworker gets blackmailed, so FMC takes the bullet to save her friend. She IMMEDIATELY gets boned. Also, because she's being blackmailed, she is forcefully stripped and exposed on live TV the next day. There's no easing into her corruption, it just happens like someone flipped a switch.
    -The art leaves a lot to be desired, and even then its censored.
    -The text feels clunky. It appears fast, but theres a small buffer before you click the next slide. So, its either "skip everything by holding down ctrl" or "massively spam 'enter' to get through text you really don't care about".
    -You can get locked out of content if you pick a wrong option.

I ADORE concepts of "reserved strong women being forced to publically humiliate themselves because of blackmail", but that's all this game has going for it. It took that idea, and then handed it right back saying "there you go. 10 dollars, please!". A damn shame, and a waste of potential.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Pretty good for domination lovers. There is some choices that matter and the artstyle is decent imo. Nothing too groundbreaking here but i don't think you're gonna regret it if you like the tags. Lots of collar, humiliation play.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

VioletBlues

Translation: 3/5
    Let's get the mtl out of the way first. It's not perfect but definitely not poetry. I won't give a game a higher/lower score base on translation tho.

Scenes/art: 5/5
    100% would fap again. Dialogues are thought out and not brain dead.

Story: 4/5
    A blackmail plot which is actually believable. I especially like the introduction, showing the protagonist is a strong independent woman rather than A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

Gameplay: 1/5
    The gameplay is bad mainly because of the false description. The game was described as something similar to Good Girl Gone Bad where you make meaningful choices. But in stead choices are sparse and the story changes base on your kanji reading skill, which has nothing to do with the corruption. It only fits the female anchor setting.

Overall: 3/5
    Would like to give a higher score due to how much I fap to the hot scenes, but the expectation really doesn't match the reality.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mercedes

When I read the description like this:
    • branching-choice adventure novel
    • 7 different endings to explore
    • 3-4h for one run, 5-6h for all runs
    The hopes for a decent gaming experience are quite high.
    But if you spend 90 minutes just clicking through lines of dialogue, not being able to make a decision and changing your outfit (see preview image 7) from now on without any intermediate steps. Being forced to do BJ and anal fingering without consent are elements that you would eventually earn anyway, but please do so at your own discretion.
    If it is now said that there are 7 endings, what kind of endings are they supposed to be if there is none to be able to defend oneself against the blackmail and emerge victorious from it?

In any case, I stopped the game after 90 minutes. I would have wanted to play all the paths, but it's too stupid for me to suddenly have to make decisions 15 minutes before the end of the game that are supposed to simulate a completely different outcome.
    You might like the game. But for me personally it missed the point.